❤️‍🩹

Veer's POV~

Siya is still as beautiful as she was when I had fallen in love with her. She is beautiful, not like those girls in the magazine. She is beautiful for the way she thought. She is beautiful with the shimmer in her eyes whenever she talked about something she loved. She is beautiful with her ability to make people smile even if she's sad. She is not just beautiful for something as temporary as looks. But she's beautiful deep down to her soul. 

I know things in past weren't right. I know that I messed up and lost the most priceless gem I had. I regret it all. She is the reason of my success in the field I loved. She makes me better. I want her, only her to have all of me.

I want to make things better with her. I want to see her in my future. I want to hold her hand through all good or bad times. I want her to be my supporting pillar whenever I feel my world falling apart. I want to laugh with her on her silly jokes. I want to sleep in her embrace.

Today when I saw her in the VIP lounge I felt my world stop. I could only see her and no one else. Her hair falling perfectly without her trying. Her eyes make the stars look like they're not shining. Her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me.

Her embrace was all I needed all these years. The only thing I wanted to hear was that she's proud of me. I cannot wait to see her again. I just hope she feels the same.

_________________________

I stroll back and forth in my balcony contemplating whether I should text her or not. I gather up my courage and text her.

The Text: Hey Siya. Thank you for today:)

As soon as I click the send button I throw the mobile on the bean bag. I nervously run my hand through my hair. I hear a ping. I pick up the mobile excitedly only to see an advertising email. The excitement vanished. I groan with frustration. 

I wait for sometime for the reply but I get none. Maybe she's asleep. I sigh and make my way to my bedroom. I lay down on my bed lazily.

Winning the world cup might be a once in a life time opportunity but I wasn't much happy about it. It was just because I didn't have Siya around because she was the ultimate reason why I chose to follow my field. But when I saw her I was overwhelmed. It's just her I want. I do not want anyone else. I'm ready to wait my whole life.

I'm so glad I gotta hold her even if it was only for a couple of seconds.

I soon drift into a sweet slumber thinking about her.

𝑶𝒉, 𝑰'𝒎 𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔 

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒌 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒅

 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒎 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒏𝒅 

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒚 𝒅𝒐 𝑰 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒐𝒖𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔?

𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑 𝒎𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏' 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖 

𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒍𝒊𝒏', 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒍𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 

-𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑰'𝒎 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 (𝑪𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐𝒏 𝑲𝒂𝒏𝒆)