❤️

Siya's POV~

It's past midnight. Aghhhhh I can finally go home. I grab my suitcase and make my way towards my car which I had asked my manager to park in the parking area.

After a long drive I finally reach home and I'm greeted with peaceful silence there. After a week full of hustle the silence is actually really soothing.

I take a long refreshing bath relaxing myself. I change into my pajamas and plop onto the bed. I scroll through my picture gallery. The pictures of me and Veer spread a smile on my face. I know its not right time to call him as he might be sleeping but I cannot resist the temptation so I quickly call him. He picks up the call in a few rings.

"Hey Baby Bearr~" I say

"Hey Oreo" He says in a sleepy voice which was my total weakness.

"Oh- were you sleeping?" I say in a apologetic tone.

"Oh Siya don't worry about it."

"Its alright you sleep we can talk tomorrow"

"I'm fine Siya. Anyways what are your plans for tomorrow"

"I don't have any plans" I say

"You are coming with me then."

"Where?"

"The team has organized a dinner and we need to get our dates too. So of course you are coming with me"

"So does that mean I can meet all your teammates?" I ask. 

"Hell yes."

"I'm excited~" I squeal

"Yes yes. Now get your 'Beauty sleep'" he says

I start laughing at the emphasis on 'Beauty sleep'.

"You need your 'Beauty sleep' too. So go sleep now. Will see ya tomorrow. Goodnight"

"Yup Goodnight Oreo."

I cut the call. I'm way too excited to meet the teammates. Even tough I've met a couple of them I still haven't met my favorite cricketer Sidharth Gill. I mean Veer has always been my favorite but other than him its Sidharth Gill.

Imagining the scenarios of tomorrows dinner I fall asleep.

_______________________________

The next morning I wake up by the ringing of the doorbell. I lazily get up open the door. Veer enters the apartment and I'm honestly shocked seeing him here.

"Heyy" I say as I run to him and hug him

"I missed you" I say nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too" he says running his fingers through my hair.

"Wait why are you wearing a suit?" I ask

"Team dinner? You forgot?"

"Isn't it too early to get ready?"

"Oh darling its 3 pm we need to leave the house by 6:30 pm" he says.

"Shit. Shit. SHIT" I scream.

Someone again rang the doorbell.

"You go shower I'll check who it is" he says.

I nod and run to the bathroom. I quickly wash my hair and my body. I quickly get out of the shower and do my skincare. I get out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. 

"Who are you?" I scream seeing a tall unknown man and a woman in my room.

"Oh darling don't be scared. We are here to get you all dressed up for tonight. By the way you must be Siya right" said the man. 

The man himself looked amazing. Perfectly slicked back hair with well put together outfit. The woman looked pretty too. Her light brown hair were tied up perfectly in a high ponytail. Her red dress fits her curves perfectly.

"Did Veer call you here?" I ask

"Indeed" Veer says entering the room.

"This is Emma and this is Asher" Veer introduces me to them.

"Oh babygurlll lets get get you all glammed up!" Emma exclaims.

Its just been an hour and they both have done my makeup as well as my hair. Its light yet sexy. Smoky eyes with a classic red lip. Hair left open with light curls.

"Now lets choose your dress" Asher says

He picks up a big suitcase and starts to show me a few dresses. A black dress with shiny straps caught my eye. 

"I'll wear this black dress" I say with excitement.

"Nice choice babe" Emma says.

I wear the dress and my classic black heels. Oh lord the whole look has come together so sexy. I'm so excited for it.

"DAMN gurl you're slaying it" Asher says analyzing my look.

I thank both of them for their amazing work as they take their leave. As I exit my room my eyes lock onto Veer's.

"You look..... Stunning" he says in awe.

"Thank you" I say walking towards him.

"Well you know what I'm having second thoughts about going to the dinner. How about skipping it?" He says pulling me towards him by my waist and leaning into a kiss.

"Control yourself Mr. Chopra. Lets go to the dinner" I say keeping my finger on his lips stopping him from kissing me.

"Let me kiss you at least" 

I place a small peck on his lips and pull him out of the apartment.

______________________

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯𝓲𝓼𝓱 

𝓚𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓫𝓾𝓽 

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓶 𝓷𝓸𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝓭 𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓼𝓸 𝓱𝓲𝓳𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓭 

𝓨𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻 

𝓕𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴 

𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓘 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 

𝓒𝓪𝓾𝓼𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓘 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓯𝓮𝓮𝓵 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓹𝓾𝓵𝓵 

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓵 

𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓫𝓸𝓪𝓻𝓭 

𝓕𝓵𝓸𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓸𝓸 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝓮 𝓷𝓸𝔀 

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓱𝓸𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓮𝓷𝓭 𝓾𝓹 𝓭𝓻𝓸𝔀𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 

𝓘𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓶𝔂 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓪𝓷 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓲𝓽 

𝓙𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾'𝓵𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓸𝔀 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓳𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽

- 𝓵𝓲𝓯𝓮 𝓳𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓮𝓽 (𝓙𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓬𝓪 𝓑𝓪𝓲𝓸)