🦋🦋

AUTHOR'S POV~

Watching Siya play guitar was one of Veer's wish. She always wanted to learn how to play a guitar and look at her now. Playing the guitar so effortlessly. Both of them were falling for each other. Even more. Even harder. The Love they had in the past was now again blooming into flowers.

Once she was done playing the guitar Veer stood up and applauded her. She started laughing.

"Alright alright sit back down now" She says

She places her guitar in the guitar bag and settles it supporting it to the wall. She moves her chair closer to his and lays her head on his shoulder. They sit like that for a long time lost in their thoughts gazing at the night sky. 

The air was temperate, the breeze was cool, the stars befrilled the dark blue blanket of the night with their ethereal glow, the silver orb of the Moon illuminated my bedchamber and all sylvan land that surrounded the cottage, and all Nature was tranquil.

"I guess I should leave now" He says.

She looks up at his face with a hint of sadness.

"Can you stay? I'll be leaving tomorrow evening for my duty" She says hopefully.

He nods in agreement. 

"Do you want to wear something more comfortable? I have a couple of men's clothing." She asks him

She had a couple of men's clothing as she was obsessed with oversized clothes and moreover her brother Aashish had left a few of his clothes.

"Yea sure"

She takes his hands in hers and pulls him towards her walk-in closet. She pulls out a t shirts and pajamas and hands them to him.

She leads him to the bathroom. He enters, closes the door and changes into the clothes. He looks at himself in the mirror and notices that his face had turned a little pink. He starts grinning. He comes out of the bathroom. She was sitting on the couch.

"You look good in my clothes." she says laughing. he laughs too. 

"I'll go change too" She takes her clothes and takes off to the bathroom. She quickly changes into her night suit and comes out.

"Wanna watch something" she asks.

"Great idea but I think you should sleep now because tomorrow you have the flight duty."

"But" She tries to convince him but nothing affects him.

She soon give in knowing that he's not gonna listen to her.

"I'll take the couch" He says.

"No it's fine we'll share the bed" She insists.

"You sure?" he asks her

"100% sure"

He shrugs. She leads him to the bedroom. Both of them take their sides of the bed and awkward silence filling in the aura.

"Can we cuddle?" She asks more as a whisper. She turns to face him. He says nothing but opens his arms. She wiggled to his side of the bed and hugged him. Both of them fell asleep in each other's embrace.

_______________________

The next morning both of them woke up because of a shrill singing voice. Siya instantly understood that it was Vinnie.

"Aghh Vinnie not again" Siya yells

"Come downnn~" Vinnie responds

Both Veer and Siya laugh at Vinnie's behavior. They both get out of the bed lazily. Siya passes on an extra toothbrush to Veer, both of them freshen up. 

Veer's phone starts ringing.

"I'll take this call and come" He says

Siya nods and makes her way to the kitchen.

"Hello, hey Anna" he says

"Hey Veer, you need to go to Dubai for your shoot today" Anna his manager spoke from the other side

"TODAY" He exclaims in shock

"Yes today. I'll send you the flight details."

"Fine"

He cuts the call and groans. He changes back into his own clothes and walks towards the kitchen.

"Hey Vinnie" he says

"Umm... Siya I need to leave. I just got a call from my manager and I need to leave for Dubai today" he adds

"Oh it's totally fine but have some breakfast with us" Siya says glancing at Vinnie

"But-"

"No buts  grab your seat, I'll get the pancakes for you" Vinnie says

He gives in. All of them eat their breakfast talking about random things.

"Oh Siya, when will you be back?" Veer asks

"After a week" she responds

He nods

"Alright ladies, I'll take my leave" He says.

"I'll escort you down." Siya says

He nods

"I'll be back in a minute" Siya says to Vinnie

Vinnie nods

They both walk out of the apartment and Veer presses the elevator button. The lift reaches the floor and they enter it. The door of the lift closes.

"Fuck this shit" Veer says and almost instantly attaches his lips on Siya's.

As soon as the kiss started heating up, there was a ping sound of the elevator indicating that they had reached the floor.

"Fuck" He curses under his breath. Siya laughs.

They walk towards his car. Before getting inside, he kisses her again.

"I'll miss you" He says

"Me too" 

And then he leaves to his house. Siya sighs and walks back to her apartment.

____________________

𝓣𝓾𝓶 𝓪𝓪 𝓰𝓪𝔂𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝔃𝓾𝓸𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮

𝓢𝓪𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓮 

𝓢𝓪𝓾 𝓼𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓮 

𝓗𝓪𝓪𝓷 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓭𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮 𝓾𝓽𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓰𝓪𝔂𝓪 

𝓣𝓾𝓶𝓴𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓮 

𝓢𝓲𝓻𝓯 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓮 

𝓙𝓪𝓫 𝓽𝓪𝓴 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲 𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓵𝓲𝔂𝓪𝓷 

𝓣𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓵𝓸𝓷 𝓼𝓮 𝓚𝓾𝓬𝓱 𝓴𝓮𝓱 𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓮 

𝓙𝓪𝓫 𝓽𝓪𝓴 𝓽𝓮𝓻𝓲 𝓵𝓮𝓱𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓲𝓷 

𝓚𝓱𝔀𝓪𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓲 𝓫𝓮𝓱 𝓷𝓪 𝓵𝓮

𝓗𝓪𝓪𝓷 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓪𝓼 𝓽𝓾𝓶 𝓻𝓪𝓱𝓸 

𝓙𝓪𝓪𝓷𝓮 𝓴𝓲 𝓫𝓪𝓪𝓽 𝓷𝓪 𝓴𝓪𝓻𝓸 

 -𝓙𝓪𝓫𝓣𝓪𝓴 (𝓐𝓶𝓪𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓴 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓐𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓪𝓷 𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓲𝓴)