🥂❤️

Present ~

Siya's POV -

Throughout the whole ride to the restaurant we both didn't speak a word but just held each other's hand. The silence was talking. We soon reach the restaurant. He hops out of the car and rushes to my side and opens the door. I get out of the car.

I look at him in his eyes. They shine so bright. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. I kiss him. I've always missed the feeling of his lips on mine. I can never get enough of him.

"I've missed this. I've missed us." I say

"I don't know if it's too early to ask you but... Siya... Will you be my girlfriend?" He says with a nervous expression.

"Oh god of course. I was yours. I am yours. I will always be yours" I respond jumping like a child.

I wrap my hands around his arms and we enter the restaurant. It screams luxury. The black and golden theme and the vintage chandeliers give a total royalty vibe.

The waiter leads us to our table. We take our seats.  

"This place is my favorite. Do you like it?" He asks

"Do I like it? I love it!"

_________________________

We had our dinner talking about our work, favorite hobbies we built over the years and much more stuff. We were on the way back to my home. 

"Would you like a coffee?" I offer

"Umm.. Only if you make your signature iced americano" 

"Of course."

We soon reach my apartment. 

"You have a beautiful apartment. You live here all alone?" he says

"No. Me and Vinnie live here together."

"Oooh the cloud wall. It looks so goddamn good. Did you paint it." He asks in a amused tone.

"I did. I took this picture on my first commercial flight and i wanted to paint it on a wall" I say glancing at the wall of clouds fondly.

"It's beautiful."

"Make yourself comfortable." I say

I walk to the kitchen and make my signature iced americano. Once it's prepared I place the glasses on the tray and take the tray to the living room. He was out in the balcony so I keep the tray on the center table, walk to him and back hug him.

"Enjoying the view?" I ask nuzzling onto his back

"It's beautiful."

"You want the coffee here or inside?" I ask pulling out from the embrace and turning him to face me.

"Here please" he says smiling

I nod and bring the tray to the balcony.

He takes his glass and sips the coffee. He makes an unreadable expression. My heartbeat rises.

"How is it?" I ask nervously

"Hmmm....." He has a thinking expression

"Use your words" I demand

"Its delicious." he says

I huff with relief

"You scared me. I thought you didn't like it."

He laughs. "Oh I remember you told that you learnt guitar. Play something"

"Lemme get it"

I run to my room ang get my guitar. I sit in a comfortable position and place the guitar.

"What do you wanna listen?" I ask

"Anything"

I start playing 'Pehle bhi main'. This was the song he recommended me to listen and I'm totally not obsessed with him.

Through out the time I played the guitar he had a proud smile on his face.

The day was eventful...

__________________

𝓖𝓪𝓵𝓪𝓽 𝓴𝔂𝓪 𝓼𝓪𝓱𝓲 𝓴𝔂𝓪 

𝓜𝓾𝓳𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓪 𝓱𝓪𝓲 𝓣𝓾𝓶𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓻 𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓪 𝓱𝓸 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓪 

𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓻𝓼𝓮 𝓼𝓮 𝓴𝓱𝓾𝓭 𝓼𝓮 𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓪 𝓵𝓪𝓪𝓹𝓪𝓽𝓪 𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓷 

𝓣𝓾𝓶𝓱𝓮𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓻 𝓶𝓲𝓵𝓾𝓷 𝓽𝓸𝓱 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓪 𝓭𝓮𝓷𝓪 

𝓚𝓱𝓸 𝓷𝓪 𝓳𝓪𝓪𝓷𝓪 𝓶𝓾𝓳𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓱𝓽𝓮 𝓭𝓮𝓴𝓱𝓽𝓮 

𝓣𝓾 𝓱𝓲 𝔃𝓪𝓻𝓲𝔂𝓪 

𝓣𝓾 𝓱𝓲 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔃𝓲𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓲 

𝓨𝓪 𝓴𝓮 𝓭𝓲𝓵 𝓱𝓪𝓲 𝓲𝓽𝓷𝓪 𝓫𝓪𝓽𝓪 

𝓣𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓬𝓱𝓱𝓾𝓪 𝔃𝓪𝓴𝓱𝓶𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓸 𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓮 

𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓶 𝓶𝓪𝓻𝓱𝓪𝓶 𝓭𝓲𝓵 𝓹𝓮 𝓵𝓪𝓰𝓪 

- 𝓟𝓮𝓱𝓵𝓮 𝓑𝓱𝓲 𝓜𝓪𝓲𝓷 (𝓥𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓵 𝓜𝓲𝓼𝓱𝓻𝓪)