😡

Siya's POV~

After a nice 30 minute car drive we finally arrive at the location. The location was really peaceful. It's quite hard to find such a beautiful place, filled with peace, away from the noise of traffic, in the middle of a city.

"The place seems beautiful." I say

"I bet you'll love it." He says getting off the car. He walks upto my side of the car and opens the door for me. I get out of the car and shoot a grateful smile at him. I adjust my dress and check myself out in the screen of my phone.

"Babe you look gorgeous. Don't worry." He says making my face as red as a tomato. I clutch onto his arm as we make our way to the main entrance of the restaurant. O.M.G... The restaurant... AGHHHHHH... It was beautiful. It was giving it all. Luxury. Wealth. Charm. Name it you'll see it. The chandeliers give out a golden glow.

"Hi Anna, Siya meet Anna, she's the team manager. Anna, she's Siya. My gurl" He introduces me to his manager. O.M.G He said 'My Gurl'. He frickin introduced me as 'His gurl'. AHHHHHH.. But anyways Anna seemed sweet. She passed a smile to me and I reciprocated the same.

"Nice to meet you Miss Siya" She says.

"Nice to meet you too Anna. You can just call me Siya" I say giving her a reassuring smile.

"Oh please go join them. I'll catch you up later." She says as she leave.

As soon as we reached the table where every one was settled, I was done. It felt like a dream. Meeting your fav cricket team outside for a dinner truly sounds like a wild fantasy.

"Look who's here! Mr. Once In A Blue Moon" Sidharth Gill says coming and hugging Veer. "And who is this beautiful lady with ya?" He asks with a comical smile.

"She's Siya. My Girlfriend." the second he said my girlfriend everybody started hooting for us. I burst into laughter.

"Pleasure meeting you Siya." He says grinning at me. Oh lord I'm done for life.

"It's a delight meeting you too Mr. Gill." I say grinning like a 5 year old.

"Hey she likes you a lot. And by a lot I mean A LOT" He says emphasizing the last word.

"Hey it wasn't necessary." I say hitting him playfully on his arm.

They both burst out laughing. I was red with embarrassment. He then introduces me to all the teammates. They all are so GODDAMN sweet. i

"Hey guys meet my boyfriend, Anirudh." Anna said.

My back was towards her and for a second I felt that it must be someone else. But then...

"It's really pleasure meeting ya'll " I heard the voice of the man Anna claimed as 'Anirudh'. My hands clutched Veer's arm tighter and my eyes widened. I looked at Veer and he was already looking at me. I nod my head. He understood it all and his jaw tightened.

I could see the anger in his eyes. He was fuming like fire. We turned back to see the couple just in case we misunderstood. It was not just a misunderstanding. It's the reality.

Tonight is ruined by his presence.

Anna and Anirudh walk towards us.

"Hey Siya. Here we meet again" Anirudh says smirking

"I recommend you to stay away Mr. Pathak" Veer says sternly.

"You guys know each other" Anna asks in amusement

"Unfortunately" I blurt out rolling my eyes.

After that small shitty conversation we had our minds were diverted by Zed (One of the member of the team). I was sitting next to Veer enjoying myself until I feel an uncomfortable gaze on me. I followed my senses and notice that Anirudh was staring at my thighs through the glass table. The slit in the dress give him more view of my legs. I give a light squeeze on Veer's hand.

"Veer I'm feeling uncomfortable here." I whisper in his ear

He instantly shifts his gaze on Anirudh and catches him staring at my legs. He takes off his blazer and puts it over my thighs covering me up. He gets up with a thud. All eyes were on him.

He angrily walked upto Anirudh and held him by his collar and punched him. Everyone gasps. I froze.

"Keep your eyes to yourself you motherfucker"

"If you want me to keep my eyes to myself ask your girl to stop attracting me"

Veer punches him again. And again. And again to the point where Sidharth, Zed and all the members had to rip them apart from each other. I rush to him knowing that right now only I can calm him down.

"Hey, calm down I'm here. Right here. Always" I say hugging him tightly. I place a soft kiss on his lips. He grasps me by my nape and kisses me fiercely.

"Guys get a room" Zed says and everyone else starts laughing.

I pull away from him and look at him in this eyes.

"I love you" I say

"I love you more" He replies

______________________

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮 𝓻𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓘 𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓯𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓲𝓷'

𝓐𝓵𝓵 𝓷𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰 𝔀𝓮 𝓯𝓵𝓸𝓬𝓴 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓢𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓰, 𝓘 𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓯𝔂 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓮𝓷𝔂 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮

𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓭𝓲𝓿𝓲𝓭𝓮 𝓾𝓼, 𝔀𝓮'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓿𝓲𝓿𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓽𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓘 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓮 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓫𝓮 𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾

𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾, 𝓸𝓱

𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓷

𝓘𝓽'𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓷

𝓦𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝓲𝓽'𝓼 𝓭𝓮𝓮𝓹 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓓𝓝𝓐

𝓢𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓬𝓪𝓷'𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

-𝓢𝓽𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓣𝓸 𝓨𝓸𝓾 (𝓙𝓮𝓸𝓷 𝓙𝓾𝓷𝓰𝓴𝓸𝓸𝓴)