Chapter 3

(Luz pov)

I am woken up by a force shaking me, I open my eyes to see that last night wasn't a wonderful dream and was instead real.

Anyways, I look to the person seeing Eda standing over me.

"Kid wake up!"

"I'm up I'm up."

"I thought you would be more excited to go see your friends."

I realize I still need to do that and I'm filled with a mix of excitement and nervousness all over again.

"Yes I am! When can I go?"

"You can go right now, you slept in and school is about to get out for them."

I jump off my bed and remember I don't have anything with me just yet. And also I have a. Bunch of messages from my mom.

"I don't have anything to wear."

"Here."

Eda uses her finger and draws a spell circle. Then some clothes land on my head.

"From the human pile, they're clean."

"Thanks eda!"

No problem kid."

She looks at me one more time with a soft smile then leaves the room. I look at the clothes I was offered seeing just a plain black shirt and grey sweatpants. Good enough for me. I throw them on and head to the bathroom. When I'm done there I walk downstairs.

"Eda when do they get out?"

I shout into the kitchen while standing at the door.

"In 15, you better hurry!"

"Ok I'll be back later!"

"Alright see ya kid, you better come back this time!"

"Promise!"

Then I head out on my way to Hexside, I've made this journey many times, I still remember how to get there.

Once I begin to see it's in the clearing I start jogging, not being able to hold in my excitement, forgetting whole about the nervousness. Their my friends, they won't be mad, hopefully.

The bell had rung about 2 minutes ago so they should probably be outside by now. As I think that I see a group of people, those people being my bestfriends. I decide to play a little game. I walk into the woods a little to not be seen and then get behind them.

The group is willow, Gus, the twins and...amity.

Anyways when I'm behind them I look down so they can't see my face and walk up to them, once I get there I see them all huddled looking at something.

I tap willow on the shoulder.

"Watcha doing there?"

They turn around, not fully recognizing my voice, but once they do, they freeze. Willow was the first to speak.

"Luz?"

"Hmm never heard of her."

I say but they know I'm lying and soon I'm engulfed in a teary hug by everyone except amity for some reason.

"Hey guys!"

I chuckle.

"Luz we've missed you so much!"

Willow states then Gus spoke.

" how did you get back? Why are you so tall? Why do you sound like that? Where's the cat hoodie?"

He spat out questions. But the twins interrupt him.

"Cutie what are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd stop by."

They pull back.

"Really?"

Willow deadpanned.

"No of course not, I couldn't wait to see you all again!"

They laugh and I soon join in until I see amity standing by the side, just staring, so I walk up to her.

"Hey amity."

I look down into her eyes that were glossy as if she was about to cry.

"It's you, really you?"

"Of course it is, I would never lie to you."

All of a sudden she grabs my arm and brings us around the corner to a secluded area. And then she slaps me across the face.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"For leaving me!"

She lets her tears slip.

"I thought you were gone forever!"

She curls in on herself and I just bring her into me.

"I never wanted to, it wasn't my decision, if it was I would choose you all, every time."

She just cried into my chest but soon gripped my back and embraced me back.

"Are you staying?"

She spoke so softly I could barley hear her.

"That's the plan, I could never leave you again, definitely not willingly."

She looks up into my eyes, her gold ones sucking me in and I let them. I've missed her the most, our bond is, special.

"I've missed you so much Luz, I've always waited and knew you would come back, I never gave up."

"I know, it's ok now, I'm back."

She held me again.

"We should get back to the others now, shouldn't we?"

"Oh yeah, I guess I stole you from them."

"That's ok with me."

I sent her a wink, I've certainly grown. She looks down and blushed.

"What have you done with the nervous oblivious Luz?"

"She became even more awesome."

She bummed.

"Where's the confident but shy amity?"

"I don't really know."

We laugh and we get back to our friends, I take in their appearance for the first time. Willow was slightly taller, about 2 inches or so, making her about 5,5 or 5,6. Also having longer hair different glasses. Gus had also grown much more, still being fairly short but not compared to before, being around 5,8 and had shaved his hair a bit shorter. The twins were relatively the same, just different haircuts. And amity, oh my Titan, she had grown about 3 inches from before, being around 5,7. Her hair was still purples but with more of her beautiful natural hair on the roots. And she stronger face, gorges curves, and was all in all perfect. I guess they were looking at me as well as they had commented on my height. Turning to see amity blushing for some reason after taking me in.

"So, what have you all been up too?"

"We have a lot to go over."

Words 978

Short chapter