Chapter 1

Clyde also known as The Shade a powerful Overlord in Hell, was sitting near his window smoking a cigar as he watched the sinners go on about their pathetic day. Then all a sudden his phone began to ring. With a sign, Clyde picked up his phone not bothering to check the caller ID.

Hello. Clyde's monotone voice vibrates in his otherwise quiet apartment.

Umm, Hi Clyde it's. Umm, it's been a while. A voice Clyde recognized instantly came from the other side of the call.

Hello, Charlie how can I help you? Clyde asks the Princess of Hell. 

Umm, I don't know if you, um if you heard about my hotel that I'm trying to do. About helping sinners rehabilitate to be able to get into heaven. Charlie explains. Clyde let out a puff of smoke before answering Charlie.

I saw the news, Charlie. I think what you're trying to do is very...... gracious of you. Clyde finishes hearing a sign from Charlie. 

Thank you, Clyde. Umm, I was hoping to ask if you would be willing to help.  Charlie asks 

Charlie, I don't know. Clyde begins

Please. Can you at least come and I can show you around. It would mean a lot to me. Charlie pleads causing Clyde to sign knowing he would agree to what she asks of him since he cared about her. 

Sure I will be there soon. Clyde says as he puts his cigar out.

Really. Thank you. I will see you soon. Charlie exclaims excitedly before hanging up. Clyde opens his window before turning into smoke and flying out towards the Hotel. 

****

At the Hotel Charlie, Vaggie and the others sat on the couch as they watch the commercial that Alastor created.

Well, hello there, you wayward Sinner! Do you like blood, violence, and depravity of a sexual nature? Of course you do, that's why you're in Hell! But what would you say if I told you there was a place to stay that had none of that? Welcome to the Hazbin Hotel, a misguided path to redemption! Founded five days ago by Lucifer's delusional daughter, Charlotte Morningstar! Come place your fate in her inexperienced hands, as she tries to work through her daddy issues by fixing you! Here we offer fun things, such as somewhat functional staff and 24-hour pest control. Custom rooms, and just look at this tacky parlor! Enjoy riveting conversation with our singular resident. Wow! All this, and more at the Hazbin Hotel! Your last desperate attempt at salvation starts here! Alastor says in the commercial.

So, what do you think? Alastor says as he turns off the T.V.

 I'm sorry. What the fuck was that? Vaggie yells at Alastor.

Uh, Yeah. One note, Alastor, I mean, first off, thank you so much for making this seriously amazing, but um, maybe the tone is a bit off. We want people to want to come here. This makes it look, um... Charlie says 

Bad. The word you're looking for is bad. Vaggie says 

Funny. I was going for hilarious. Alastor says the smile never leaving his face

It didn't explain anything about how we're trying to save demons from extermination, which is the whole fucking point. Vaggie yells again

Vaggie is right Alastor, the commercial was to let sinners know we are trying to help them. Charlie reasons