Chapter 4

Clyde sat at the bar table and drank some coffee as Vaggie and Charlie discussed Sir Pentious staying at the hotel. Sir Pentious comes in, rolling in a new machine that his egg boiz  are sitting on.

"What the hell is that?" Vaggie asks 

"Oh, hello, purple female. It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000! I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents." Sir Pentious says

"What? Why?" Charlie asks walking up to the invention.

 "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie. I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared! Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here." He says as Odette and Clara come in rolling new parts that he had purchased. 

"Sign, please." Odette says as she holds out the clipboard for Sir Pentious. With out missing a beat Sir Pentious signs his name as Clara wheels the boxes.

" Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase." Odette says as she and Clara turn to leave.

"See you later girls." Clyde calls out as he sips his drink.

"See you later Clyde." They both reply before leaving the hotel.

"Carmine? As in, Carmilla Carmine? You are buying parts from an overlord? And you, how do you know those two?" Vaggie asks looking at Sir Pentious then Clyde. 

 "Uh, of course. She's the top weapons dealer in Hell." "I'm their father." They both said. Charlie's eyes widen at Clyde's answer. Charlie walks over to Clyde as Vaggie continues speaking to Sir Pentious.

"I didn't know you had kids or that you and Carmilla Carmine had a relationship?" Charlie asks sadly 

"Carmilla wanted kids and I decide to help her. It wasn't really anything of a romantic." Clyde answers.

"Does  my dad know?" Charlie asks surprising Clyde.

"Why do you ask?" He asks looking down at Charlie 

"Oh, umm. Well you two were really good friends so umm, haha I just thought he knew or something." Charlie says nervously.

"O...k. No I don't believe I ever told him. But I wouldn't be surprised if he found out these past years." Clyde answers. Charlie nods before heading back towards Vaggie and Sir Pentious. Clyde continues to drink and lights a cigar to smoke when Vaggie calls out to him.

"Clyde you're going out today right?" Vaggie asks staring at Clyde.

"Yes I am. Why?" Clyde asks before taking a long drag of his cigar.

"Are you willing to take some of them with you. And no smoking in the hotel." Vaggie says walking over and snatching Clyde's cigar from his mouth. Coughing when he blow the smoke into her face. 

"Sure. Come little eggs." Clyde says standing up. The Egg Boiz heard Clyde's deep voice and run towards him.

"Hi New Boss." They all say. 

"Hello." He says looking down at the little eggs. 

"OOOOOK. Are you ready to go Clyde." Alastor's radio voice calls out as he comes down the stairs. Alastor walks up to Clyde and hook their arms together.

"Good Bye where off." Alastor says before pulling Clyde along with him. 

Alastor and Clyde are walking down the street, closely followed by Pentious' Egg Boiz who are his new minions. Clyde walks with a cigar in his mouth and Alastor's arm still linked with his.