.141.

Sorry for not uploading I've been so busy with school 😞
Also I have writers block rn sooo I'll try to make this book as interesting as it can be.
Sadly I don't have any songs I want to incorporate with this chapt sooo yea
Anyways hope you enjoy!!

-SAINT💋

Chapter 3

I entered my bedroom, noticing Ellice playing on the console, I sit beside her.
"Took you long enough," she remarked, rolling her eyes as she passed me the controller. I lay my head onto her shoulder and continue to stay silent.
"Dude, you've been acting like this all day. Whats wrong?" she asked.
I wanted to tell her the real reason why I've been acting the way I have.
I hesitate. "Nothing.." I say.
Reminded of the deal I had made with Laswell with the whole agreement and everything. Ellise looked at me with a skeptical look like she wasn't buying it.. "Huh - sure," she said. And continued to play the game.

Staring at the ceiling my mind raced none stop thinking aboutwy I was even asked to join the Force or what might happen if I do. I couldn't stop replaying what she had said over and over again. It didn't make any sense. Wasting hours staying awake thinking about the whole thing. I turn over and put my face into the pillow and groan.
I got no sleep whatsoever-

4:10 a.m

The morning was dark and rainy , I packed my  belongings into a suitcase, trying to remain as quiet as possible as I moved through the hallways.
As I exited the building and made my way to the helicopterpad, Laswell and Shepherd were already there . "You all set, Cruz?" Shepherd asked.

"The others will be waiting for you, and they'll provide you with the details of the mission. You're sure you're ready?" Laswell said looking at me intently. I nod as I be climb into the helicopter. "Good luck cortez"
Shepherd gives the pilot a thumbs up signaling to take off.

As the helicopter lifts off the ground, I  look down at the ground, a sense of guilt washed over me when I realized that I couldn't to say bye to Ellise. Then thought that when she wakes up I'll be gone and she probably thought I left her behind  something. That feeling of guilt persists as the chopper takes off.

A few hours later
The pilot patches me through to his headset "We'll be landing in 5."
I look out the window to see a military base. I let out a sigh and scoot down my seat.

The helicopter slowly makes its way down and lands with a thud.
The helicopter lands on the pad and the ground crew starts to make their way towards the aircraft, a man walks up ducks under the blades and opens the door. He smiles and motions for me to jump out. "Welcome,Cortez" he says, "I'm Price." he smiles.
"Good to be here sir" I say.
"Here let me get this for you" he says looking down at my bags.
"I'm alright sir I can manage-"
   "I insist."
I let him carry my bags as I jump out.
We both run out from underneath the helicopter.
I follow behind him into the barrack.
"I've heard a lot about you." He says looking over his shoulder. "You have, what exactly did you hear?"I ask looking up at him.
"You were the top in your class, and you also got in a few fights along the way." He turns towards me grinning.
"Well I-" I get interrupted.

"Didn't know the new recruit would be here so early!" A man approaches us.
"Sorry for the noise—" price looks down at me.

The man walks up to me and shakes my hand with a grip. "Soap nice to meet ya' " he says.
"I'm y/-" I get interrupted again.
"Y/n I know, the whole base has been talking about you."
"Actually no- only youve been talking about her" we all turn to see another person walking up to us. 
"No offense though, I mean we're glad you're here" he walks up to me and shakes my hand. "Im Gaz"
"None taken-" I say awkwardly.

"We don't have time for introductions" another voice approaches us from behind. His voice sent chills up my spine.
I look over Soaps shoulder to see a figure wearing a skull mask.
"Last but not lease Ghost-" Price says.
The so called Ghost stood in the circle we've created crossing his arms.

"Ghost is right we don't have time for chit chat, there are 5 missiles located in Russia. The coordinates that they will be hitting are big cities and they'll be fatal to whoever that's around the 60 mile radius-

I look over at Ghost. He must've known I was looking at him because he turned his head toward me.
"Any questions?" Price asks. "No sir." we all say.
"Alright wheels up in 5." Price says.

Everyone walks away to do their own thing leaving me in the middle of the base.

——-

Aaaa I had wrote a lot  more last night but for some reason It didn't save so I had to rewrite :(
The original was 917 words and now it's 875
   Sigh
I'll probably keep updating this chapt as soon as I figure out what's left out
Anywayssss luv luv

-SAINT💋