015

"I got chills—."

"—they're multiplying, and I'm losing control."

John Travolta was singing on the screen to Olivia Newton-John.

Will loved when the theatre showed 'Grease'.

He was lip syncing the words.

Mike looked over at him and smiled.

Will looked up at him, then closed his mouth.

Mike leaned over to Will's ear.

"You can keep doing that. It's cute." He whispered.

Mike's warm breath and low voice sent shivers up Will's spine. It made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. It was an electrifying feeling for him. A good, electrifying feeling.

Mike then kissed his cheek and pulled back.

Will smiled and went back to lip syncing.

"You're the one that I want. Woo hoo hoo."

Mike started to join him and both boys had to keep themselves from letting their giggles out so no one would get angry at them for being loud or making noise.

When the song was over, Will felt brave and reached over and kissed Mike.

That's when they started to get strange looks from people because 99 percent of the people in that theatre homophobic.

The boys didn't care, though. They were in love and they were happy.

But their happiness didn't last very long.

Mike's eyes filled with tears as he watched Danny (John Travolta's character) and Sandy (Olivia Newton-John's character) sing and dance. All he could think about was his dead boyfriend.

He let out a shaky breath and bolted for the bathroom.

Once her got there, he locked himself in a stall and immediately threw up.

"Mike. Mike, are you in here? It's Robby." A voice called.

Mike threw up again, then let out a cough before wiping his wet mouth.

"I-I'm in here." He grumbled.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

Mike exhaled.

As much as he wanted to be alone and as much as he disliked Robby, he knew he needed someone, so he unlocked the stall door then plopped back down on the ground.

Robby walked in and closed the stall door behind him, then sunk down across from Mike.

"You know, I knew I was pan when I saw John Travolta's performance of Greased Lightening." Robby said.

"Pan?" Mike furrowed his eyebrows.

"Pansexual. Meaning I date people for people, not for gender." Robby replied.