Chapter 17 Her concerns are not without reason

Having already accepted a thousand coins, Lin Qingwan would naturally not go back on her word midway However... she looked at the Qianyuan in front of her who seemed to be looking forward to it and she didn't want to sign it. What is the purpose of Shang Wumian staying here? "Host! The small world's repair level is about to reach 3%!" "Really? It's probably because Lin Qingwan wants to sign the contract." "Something's wrong, host! No more! No more! The repair speed is about to drop back. It's 1%!" 321 looked at the data bar and looked around anxiously, then looked at Lin Qingwan: "Ahhh! Host! Is the heroine going to tear up the contract paper? Stop her quickly! !" Its energy! Its small world restoration! It's back to the factory for remanufacturing! 

Shang Wumian felt irritated by the noise from 321 but she still caught the key words. Almost out of instinct, she stepped forward and stopped Lin Qingwan's movement, "Don't tear it." Lin Qingwan stared at Shang Wumian, she look at the hand holding her wrist with a deep look in her eyes. When Shang Wumian reacted, she took another half step back but did not remove her hand immediately. She only repeated softly, "Don't tear it." Lin Qingguan used her other hand to push Shang Wumian's hand away, she said in a calm tone, "Who said I'm going to tear it up? I just wanted to get it closer and read the content written on it carefully."  

Shang Wumian frowned, not really believing it. The other party just put her hand on the middle of the paper it's obvious that she wanted to tear it. 321 added insult to injury: "Believe it or not, she just wants to tear it apart! The repair level has dropped... Huh? Sheng, Sheng is back." Lin Qingguan looked up at Shang Wumian, and said lightly, "But, this deed paper I really can't sign it." Shang Wumian's heart suddenly raised: "Why?" Lin Qingguan quietly raised the corners of her lips, looking innocent: "I don't have a brush at hand." "..." Shang Wumian responded with a polite smile. She went to get the brush, she went to study get ink. As long as Lin Qingwan is willing to sign, these are not problems.  

After struggling for a while, Lin Qingwan finally wrote her name on the two deed papers and drew a pledge, Shang Wumian felt relieved and finally breathed a sigh of relief, She carefully put away one of them and prepared to return to the guest room where she lived. As soon as I turned around, I found Afu lying at the door with her head in her hand. Lin Qingwan thought Afu was here to find her, so she asked warmly: "What's the matter, Afu?" As a result the little girl smiled and pointed at Shang Wumian, "I Come to see Sister Wumian..."  

Lin Qingguan felt stunned for a moment after hearing this, and glanced at Shang Wumian with unclear meaning. At that time Shang Wumian is slightly bending her eyes. As she walked out, she spoke to Ah Fu gently, "What does Ah Fu want from me?" Ah Fu was mysterious, as if she's embarrassed to face Lin Qing Wan, so she pulled her out. Lin Qingwan watched the big one and small one disappear from sight, lowered her eyes slightly, and began to think. Afu was very willing to get close to Shang Wumian, which was something that had never happened in her memory of her previous life. 

In her previous life, Shang Wumian is selfish and hypocritical, Although she had a very deceptive appearance, she's very annoying in her heart, She doesn't like Afu and always feels that the neighbor's family child and eats and drinks for free at home, which is a complete burden, She didn't realize that she was the biggest burden. Children are most sensitive to other people's likes and dislikes, Afu could sense Shang Wumian's rejection of her, so she tried to stay away from her as much as possible. After going back and forth, Lin Qingwan easily discovered the clues, Afu is very afraid of Shang Wumian. 

Lin Qingwan glanced at the deed paper on the table casually, stood up and poured some water for herself. If everything now is Shang Wumian's new disguise, then she has to admit that the other party's skills are amazing. Since Shang Wumian has changed in this life, even if she is pretending, she must keep pretending. Afu dragged Shang Wumian to her guest room, and then looked at her with blinking eyes. "Sister Wumian, can you make some cookies for me to take to school?" Shang Wumian thought Afu had something important to say, but she didn't expect it to be such a simple request. She raised her eyebrows and agreed easily, "Okay, no problem. It's not just for you. I'll make more and bring some to your friends in school."