Chapter 29 Qingwan, look up

"Host, after testing, there will be a meteor passing by in five minutes." "...Meteor?" Shang Wumian stopped suddenly and looked at the sky outside the bamboo corridor. According to 321, when it was upgraded, it caused the magnetic field replacement of this small world, perturbed the meteoroids, and thus accidentally triggered a meteor shower, Lin Qingwan saw Shang Wumian stop suddenly and was about to ask her what was wrong but saw her looking at her with slightly curved eyebrows, "Qingwan, do you have any wishes that you want to come true?"  

The wish she wanted to come true... Lin Qingyuan's eyes darkened slightly, Shang Wumian didn't notice Lin Qingwan's strange behavior, she just smiled to herself and explained to her in a relaxed tone, "It is said that if you make a sincere wish to the meteor shower when it passes by, your wish may come true... Qingwan, Think about your own wishes." Putting aside her wishes, there was no meteor shower here and Lin Qingyuan just thought that these inexplicable words were just the whim of the other party.

But the next moment Shang Wumian suddenly took her hand and led her out of the bamboo corridor. The woman's tone is inexplicably gentle, with a slight smile, "Qingwan, look up." The sky was filled with shooting stars, It passed by and caught the eyes of the two of them, like a grand fireworks set off just for them. The hand that Shang Wumian let go seemed to still have some warmth, Lin Qingyuan lowered her eyes and noticed something wasn't good. At this moment her heart seemed to be making some sounds that she had never heard before. Faint, but lasting.  

That night, a vision came from the sky. In the endless night there were countless shooting stars. Fearing that some turmoil is about to occur, the ministers immediately reported the incident, and the monarch Hua Mochen immediately sent someone to invite the high priest to the observatory to divine the celestial phenomena. When Zhan Wenwen came down from the observatory, Hua Mochen immediately led a group of courtiers behind him to ask, with a hint of worry between his brows, "I wonder what the outcome of the high priest's observation of this celestial phenomenon will be?" "  

Zhan Wendao lightly spread his ink sleeves, raised his hand to Hua Mochen, and bowed briefly, "Congratulations to the monarch, the meteor has come to this world, which is actually an auspicious sign from the God of Grain. This means that in the past few days The Grain God Envoy whom I once told Your Majesty is already in Nanyue." Rumor has it that the Grain God Envoy is carefully selected by the Grain God and sent to the lower realms to bring blessings, This person is charged with great fortune, It can even affect the destiny of the country easily.  

Hua Mochen couldn't help but be overjoyed when he heard that the God of Grains had arrived, The courtiers who followed him all performed courteous salutes in unison, "Congratulations to Your Majesty for welcoming the divine envoy; may our Nanyue continue to prosper." Hua Mochen waved his hand, indicating that everyone would be exempted from the ceremony, he went to ask Zhan Wendao happily, "Excuse me, high priest, how can I find this angel now?" Zhan asked and looked at the eldest princess who's standing not far behind Hua Mochen, seeing that the other party nodded to him indifferently, he calmly informed, "The Grain God is good at cooking and is the best in the world. If your Majesty wants to find her, you only need to hold a normal event every three years in Nanyue. In the cooking competition, the first winner will be the envoy of the gods."  

Hua Mochen nodded, immediately looked over, and told the courtiers behind him, "Pass on Gu's will, the "golden spoon" of Nanyue, The cooking competition will be officially held in seven days. From now on Li Yu will make his own arrangements and be fully responsible for the pre-competition registration of all Nanyues contestants." He raised his head and looked at what he had seen, Before the night when the meteors fell, the years were gone in his eyes, burning with ambition that refused to fade away. "We must find the lucky... Grain Envoy for me." Li Yuqi accepted this important task and hurriedly took two steps forward and replied firmly, "I accept my order!"