Chapter 50 The fish is hooked, waiting for you to show off

Shang Wumian didn't understand why Lin Qingwan suddenly had a fiancée, After Huo Qiuyu heard what this person said, she began to analyze it for her. "I think this has something to do with the time difference between us going back. For example, you, you went back from that flight, right?" Shang Wumian nodded, "Yes, I entered the book when the flight encountered strong convection. When I came back, the strong convection disappeared, everything returned to normal, and the plane landed safely." "That's right. Logically speaking, the two of us should have went back at the same time but actually it was seven days ago when I returned to modern times."  

Huo Qiuyu raised her hand and scratched her hair randomly, "It's hard to explain this time and space difference, It would be nice if you understood that, There is such a time difference between you and me, not to mention Lin Qingwan who came through some unknown method." "You said at that time that I and Lin Qingwan were destined. We will definitely meet again, because you have already met Lin Qingwan seven days ago, right?" "Yes, I have met her but like the situation you encountered, she doesn't recognize me."  

Huo Qiuyu turned her back to Shang Wumian when she said this, pretending to pour a glass of water. In fact she didn't want the other party to see her guilty conscience, There is no way who made her write the female goose so miserable before, and now she has to help others act. [Watching Shang Wumian disappear before her eyes, Lin Qingwan quickly lowered her eyes after a brief reaction. Remembering what Huo Qiuyu had said to her before, she rushed to the other party as soon as possible. Huo Qiuyu had just finished frying a plate of shrimp balls and brought it to the table, she was holding chopsticks and wanted to enjoy it, When she saw Lin Qingwan coming, she greeted her warmly, "This just came out of the pot, please hurry up!... Qingwan, try it quickly."  

Lin Qingwan wasn't in the mood to pay attention to the chopsticks handed over, She just frowned and said, "Wumian was disappear." Huo Qiuyu wasn't surprised by this and bit her The shrimp ball on the top said, "I know. Originally, I was supposed to be sent away at the same time as her but because of what I promised you, I deliberately delayed the system for a week before returning to the modern age... " As modern people they cannot continue to stay in this small world after completing the restoration task, The week that Huo Qiuyu can apply for is the maximum time limit that can be obtained from the system.  

Lin Qingwan sat down opposite Huo Qiuyu, and after being silent for a while, asked, "Why can you delay going back but Wu Mian seems to have to be sent away forcibly?" "Well, actually I'm not sure, but you can try to ask it." Huo Qiuyu said, grabbing a small blue light ball out of nowhere. Lin Qingwan stretched out her palm and the small ball of light fell into her palm unconsciously, jumping up and down a few times, She looked at the small ball of light and guessed, "This is... the system you are talking about?"  

321 calmed down and replied cheerfully, "Yebiyabi, you are worthy of being the heroine, you are smart! I am System 321, and System 321 is me~" At that time in order to save Shang Wumian who fell from the cliff, it consumed all the energy value, and was then forced to shut down. When it is reawakened again, its the moment when it detected that the repair level of the small world is full. After restarting, 321 felt very happy that it could complete the task by relying on the host while lying down, It can definitely be regarded as the winner of Tongsheng.  

Lin Qingwan looked at the ball of light in her hand and suddenly realized that it was such a small thing that had been carrying in Shang Wumian's mind. It's really magical that you can use it to conjure so many things,  Huo Qiuyu is eating the plate of fried shrimp balls while listening to the conversation between the two people. As for why Shang Wumian was forced to be sent back, 321 responded this way, "If I could, I would also like to ask for Mian's opinion but the flight that is currently experiencing strong convection is about to... We can't wait any longer. She must be sent back immediately."