Chapter 33 She's very confident in Wumian

The candles in the bedroom were extinguished, and Shang Wumian, who's lying on the couch, did not fall asleep immediately, Thinking of the fragrance that Lin Qingyuan had said at that time, she recalled 321 in her mind. Just now the system sounded a jingling sound. Shang Wumian had lowered the volume before, she couldn't quite hear what the specific prompts were but she guessed it's because the energy value had increased again.  

She can tell from the tone of voice when 321 speaks now, It sounds extremely excited, "Hi, hi, hi! I'm your little cutie! My dear Mian, what's the matter with you calling me? Want to use the refrigerator? Want to use the oven? Or would you like me to exchange some steel wire balls for you? You can ask for anything you want!" Shang Wumian knew it immediately, The system sounded a beep indicating that the energy value is rising, She's familiar with this rush to squander.  

But she's afraid that she would disappoint 321, "I don't want to change anything, I just want to ask you a few questions..." "What questions? Just ask! My database can be said to cover astronomy, Geography, even if you ask me to do a polynomial derivation within ten seconds, that's no problem...""Polynomial derivation is not necessary, I just want to know Other than the freesia breath I exude, why can't I smell the other scents that Qingwan mentioned?" "That's the question, simple." 321 posted an emoticon of a Shiba Inu smiling face, "In modern times, you can smell other people's body, Does it smell good?" 

"You can't really smell it, unless you're very close." It has to be closer than a safe distance. 321 simulated the sound of clapping hands to confirm that Shang Wumian was on to the point, "Isn't that right? You are from modern times. Are you the same as the natives? With your nose, you can't smell it, The level of fragrance she talk about is equivalent to the modern world when someone else's body fragrance is tainted on your body. It's strange that you can smell it..." 

"It's only during the Kunze susceptible period or during the dry season. During the meta-susceptible period, the pheromone concentration is particularly high, and it will be as obvious in your nose as if the other person has sprayed perfume." After 321's explanation, Shang Wumian understood what's going on but there's another thing she's curious about, "What does Lin Qingwan's fragrance smell like?" "Ah? No way, Bar Mian, you've already mark her and now you're saying that you can't remember her pheromone smell?" "I was confused that day, and I just followed my instinct... I remember the whole process, but I can only vaguely remember the smell of her pheromones." "Lemon flavor."  

321 felt nauseous at the time, and even recorded what she said, and now she just played it to the other party, "Lemon smells very good, I like it very much." At that time she didn't know that the smell of lemon she smelled was actually the smell of Lin Qingwan's pheromones, so she said it calmly, but now that she knows it... Shang Wumian realized very clearly at this moment that this is like making an Explicit confession in front of the other person. 

The couch with the curtains down was pitch dark, so no one could notice it. At this time even Shang Wumian's neck is covered in a thin red blush. Qiaisheng 321 Qia Gua didn't think it was a big deal, so it intentionally played it a few more times for Shang Wumian to listen to.
  "Lemon smells very good, I like it very much."

Shang Wumian asked it not to replay it anymore, to no avail. Finally she couldn't bear it anymore, and immediately Choose one move to defeat the enemy, "Enable unilateral blocking function." 321 felt so angry that a string of garbled codes popped up on the spot, The host is clearly angry and ungrateful! 

The cooking competition is approaching, and for the remaining period of time, Shang Wumian did not go out to set up a stall but stayed at home to rest peacefully. After staying like this for two days, the "Golden Spoon" cooking competition held every three years by the palace was officially announced. Li Yuqi, who acted as the host of this competition, introduced the relevant matters of the competition to all the contestants as usual, The competition is divided into four stages: selection, preliminary, semi-finals and finals.