SYNOPSIS

Park Jimin did all he could to sponsor himself and his boyfriend through college.

He has been dating Namgil since highschool, but immediately they started college, Namgil lost his parents and almost quit school, but Jimin took the responsibility.

Namgil is a guy he loves so much, and he couldn’t bear watching him drop out, though he’s an orphan himself.

Part time jobs and illegal gigs brought him the cash he earned, and with that, he was able to sponsor himself and Namgil, but on their graduation day…

Namgil proposed to his best friend right in front of him, and his world crumbled.

That same day, Jeon Jungkook planned a proposal for his boyfriend, and he was hoping it’d be the best night of their lives.

He has been dating Taemin for three years, and though he did nothing for him throughout, but to Jungkook, his love was enough.

Jungkook payed for Taemin’s mother yearly surgery even when he himself is just a struggling youth. He even bought Taemin a car with his first salary, all for love.

But on getting to the proposal venue, Taemin turned him down and ran out in tears after confessing that he’s currently in love with someone else.

Jungkook’s world shattered. The pain of betrayal and heartbreak made him drive to the bar where he drank himself to stupor.

There he met Jimin who also came to drink as a result of what Namgil did to him.

Fate had it’s way, and something huge happened between them that night…

Huge enough to change everything about their existence.

Who can’t wait to find out what the huge something is and how huge it is?

Are you ready to be on a rollercoaster of emotions?

Join this sweet ride to see what life holds for this two and what future dramas will look like.

Trust me, it’s a book that’d keep you at the edge of your seat throughout…

Don’t miss out.