CHAPTER 1&2

ITOSHI COLLEGE, KOREA*

The wide campus is currently decked with students who’re looking proud in their wine coloured academic gowns, walking around with happy smiley faces.

It’s the graduation ceremony today, and the school will be letting go of over 500 graduands.

Jimin is among the last group of students to rush into the hallway, late as usual because of his part-time jobs.

Despite his tiredness, he was smiling as he ran all the way to the locker room, dressed in a fitting yellow body hug top with black pants and flat shoes.

Sneakers aren’t affordable for him. He was always in flat shoes throughout his studentship here, and wearing them today on graduation isn’t a problem.

He doesn’t care about what anyone thinks except Namgil his boyfriend or Gyuvin his bestie.

He got into the locker room and opened his wall locker hastily, bringing out his academic gown and cap.

He wore them on top of his dress, then he got a mirror to check out his face.

He might not be the very good looking type, but he’s cute, and he knows it.

He was still checking the mirror when his phone buzzed, and the smile on his face fell when he checked to see it’s a reminder from the loan sharks.

Apart from doing part-time jobs to pay for himself and Namgil, he also took loan, though he didn’t tell Namgil about it.

If Namgil can just love him till the end like he has always done, that’s enough for him.

They’re graduating today, and when Namgil gets a job, they can live happily and pay the debts together.

He was still staring at the reminder when someone touched his shoulder from behind, and he jumped.

“You scared me!” He gasped when he saw it’s Hoseok, his course mate.

They’re not totally friends, they just talk randomly, but somehow, they know things about each other.

“You took a loan?” He said, and Jimin quickly hid his phone.

“You saw the reminder?” He asked slowly.

“I’ve been behind you since some minutes ago dummy! What do you think you’re doing Jimin? Working your ass off to pay for Namgil’s fees isn’t enough, and now you borrowed loan?” Hoseok said.

“I had to pay for our final year fees and my part time jobs were going slow. That’s why I decided to take out the loan” Jimin replied.

“I wish you can hear how stupid you sound right now Jimin. Throughout your stay in this college, you only have eight shirts and four black trousers then two shorts and three tops. You’ve never worn sneakers, you’re always in flat shoes and you only eat once a day, all because of Namgil. Do you trust him that much? Why are you blindly giving him all your life like this?” Hoseok said.

“You know nothing about us, Seok, so stop talking about Namgil that way” Jimin replied, looking angry.

“Oh sorry, I crossed my lane” Hoseok replied, and Jimin closed the locker.

“By the way where’s he? I’ve not seen your bestie Gyuvin too” Hoseok said, and Jimin was about to reply when they saw students rushing on the hallway.

They exchanged glances and rushed out too. The rush was insane.

👥 Someone is proposing!

👥 I swear it you need to see it!