CHAPTER 25&26

“I’m buying this motherf**king building” Jungkook said, and all eyes came wide including Jimin’s.

“What!” The manager gasped.

“Jungkook” Jimin called from behind him, and he turned to face him.

“I heard everything she said to you. Staying still after all that would mean I’m crazy” he said, and Jimin held his arms.

“I’m fine, so you don’t have to go that extra, just let it go” he said.

“But I’m not fine. Jungmin would want me to do the same thing if he was here. I’m gonna buy this goddamn place and …

“Calm down, I said I’m fine and we can just go to another store” he interrupted, and Jungkook exhaled softly.

“Let’s go” he grabbed his hand and started taking him out, but the manager blocked him.

“You’re our biggest customer here sir. You can’t just leave like that without buying anything. I promise to get rid of the attendant but please…”

“Out of my way” Jungkook said rigidly, giving him a f**king icy look.

The man swallowed before leaving the way. Jungkook took Jimin out afterwards, and he could hear how the manager was telling the attendant to get out of the store.

They got to the car and faced each other, and when Jimin realized he’s still holding his hand, he quickly took it from him, and Jungkook returned his hand into his pocket.

“Let’s go to Unique, it’s just five minutes drive from here” he said.

“But can’t we just go back home? Maybe this is a sign that you don’t have to buy me anything and…”

Before he could finish, Jungkook opened the car and gently pushed him in.

“Jungkook!” He gasped, looking up at him from his seat.

“Hush, let me do my thing” he said with a quick smile before shutting the door.

He stepped into the car through the other side and drove them out of the park.

“I’ve been wanting to..ask…” Jimin suddenly said during the drive

“What?” He gave him a glance.

“Why don’t you have a driver? All rich people do” he said.

“Maybe I enjoy driving, because I once worked as a taxi driver” he replied, and Jimin eyes widened.

“What!”

“Every success comes with painful backstory, life is not always rainbows and unicorns” he said, and Jimin kept staring at him.

“What? Am I that handsome?” He teased, and Jimin quickly looked away.

“You were driving, how did you know I was looking” he muttered.

“Maybe I have four eyes” he replied, and Jimin couldn’t help but laugh.

Jungkook looked at him immediately. It’s the first time he’d be laughing with him, and it felt like an achievement.

He actually laughs???

“You laugh like a kid, thanks to your tiny voice” he said, and Jimin immediately stopped laughing.

“What? Is it weird?”

“It’s cute” he replied, driving into Unique Stores.

Jimin smiled secretly after hearing that from him, and they came out of the car at the same time, walking in at the same time too.