CHAPTER 29&30

Right in front of him is Seo Namgil, his betrayer ex, the man who ruined his life.

The devil who made his graduation day the saddest day of his existence, the devil.

“Namgil” his name came out of his mouth, and that brought Namgil out of his shock.

He let go of his chin, and in the next minute, a loud laughter filled the room from him, making his thugs exchange glances.

“Jimin? As in Park Jimin? F**k!” He shouted and started laughing again, an annoying laughter which made Jimin wish he was free so he’d tear him apart limb by limb.

How dare he laugh? He doesn’t deserve even the slightest smile but he’s laughing?

“Bastard!!!” He yelled, spitting out.

His spit flew to Namgil face, landing on his cheek, and that made him stop laughing.

He touched the spit and smirked before looking up at him.

“It’s a good thing you’re still alive, at least I get to finish you with my own hands!” Jimin shot boldly, struggling with the ropes on his body.

One of the thugs passed an handkerchief to Namgil which he wiped the spit with, and he dropped it on the floor before smiling.

“I like this side of you better. You look a lot s*xier than back then when you were nothing but a silly baby boy who cared about nothing but me. You even once sold your late mother’s refrigerator to pay for one of my semesters” he laughed, and anger surged through Jimin again.

“I’ll be the one to end you. Mark my words Namgil! I’ll kill you!!” He shouted, and Namgil grinned.

“But now you’re a bold ass, facing off to the great Seo Namgil. You stole my Intel for your boss Jeon Jungkook, the guy I hate most in this world. He’s my rival in the real estate world and you did what? You made him richer with my Intel? You’re something else now Jimin” he smiled.

“You’re the rival he has? So the business men at the restaurant were your men?” Jimin replied and started laughing too, making Namgil scoff.

His laughter lasted for a minute, and when he stopped, he turned serious immediately.

“I don’t regret stealing the Intel, and the next thing I’m stealing is your life! I’m gonna take everything you have away from you and make you miserable! You’ll come back to my feet and kneel, Namgil”

“Now I’m scared, and I definitely can’t wait for what our little boy here can do” he replied, and Jimin started breathing heavily, wishing he could get a gun and plant bullets in every hole on his body.

Namgil came closer and clicked his tongue when he saw how messed up his face is

“You guys beat him too much, he’s too delicate for crying out loud, and he’s my sweetheart” he said, facing the thugs.

“We’re so sorry boss, we didn’t know about it” they apologized, and he gave his nose bridge a slight scratch before facing him again.

“You’ll pay for everything you did to me in three folds Namgil!” Jimin smirked.

“Oh…I remember promising you to return everything you spent on me back then, how much is the sum total? 5M Won?” He said and laughed crookedly.

“You loved me too much and it’s making me feel emotional now that I think about it. I shouldn’t have done that to you but what did you expect? I can’t possibly marry someone who knows nothing about how to make a man feel high! You were boring in bed and your moans were too low because of your annoyingly tiny voice! Trust me no one wants that” he continued.