CHAPTER 65&66

“Because, I… I killed him” he muttered, and Jungkook eyes widened.

“What!”

“Dad” Jungmin whispered, and Jimin’s tears fell again, rolling down his cheeks.

“You said he fell when he was drunk, and he died. He didn’t fall, I pushed him” Jimin said, and the frame slipped away from his hand, falling on the ground.

It shattered, making Jungkook flinch a bit.

“What…what are you talking… about?” He said in confusion.

Jimin let out his tears again, and in the next minute, he was already rushing to the gate.

“Dad!!” Jungmin ran after him.

“Minnie stop! Jimin!!” Jungkook rushed after him too…

When he figured out running is gonna be useless, he went back in and took his car.

Jungmin got in with him, and they went after him.

*

AMUSEMENT PARK*

Jin flipped his hair immediately he showed up, and he flashed a pretty smile before looking back..

“Come on!” He shouted, and Taehyung came in, hands in pocket.

They chose this place for their date again since Jin seems to like it very much, and Taehyung had to rent it all for tonight.

They held hands when he finally got to him, and Jin rested his head on his arm as they walked down the place.

“Don’t you wanna ride anything here?” He suddenly asked.

“The only thing I wanna ride is you” he replied, and Taehyung laughed.

“You don’t want it?” Jin said.

“Of course I do, and I can’t wait” he winked, and it’s now his turn to laugh.

“Soyoon says sorry though” he said, clearing his throat.

“I hold no grudge against him, I wish him a good life in the US” he replied, and Jin stopped to face him.

“You haven’t told me how your mum’s sickness is gonna be” he said, and Taehyung sighed out.

“It’s pancreatic cancer like you know, and we found out before it spread. She went under the knife already, but she still has to spend every first three months of each year in the hospital so she won’t develop any underlying illness again. She has a weak immune system” he explained.

“I’m glad then” Jin smiled, and Taehyung touched his hair gently, holding eyes with him.

“The way you care about everything around me should be studied” he said.

“As I should… they’re your family and mine too” Jin smiled, and he gave him a soft kiss on the lips.

“I love you Seokjin”

“I love you too, Taehyung” he replied, and they kissed deeply this time.

*

TAEHYUNG’S PLACE*

Jimin has nowhere else to go, so he came straight here.

It was Nancy who opened the door, and her eyes widened when she saw his tears

“Mr. Jimin! You’re…

“I’m fine” he smiled tearfully, walking in to start pacing around.

“Jimin?” Mrs. Kim came out, and he sniffed, wiping his tears.