CHAPTER 27&28

“Father likes Mr. Smart” Jungmin muttered from his spot.

“It’s obvious, anyone would see it” Lisa replied, and he faced her.

“Really?”

“Yes. Can’t you see the look in his eyes? They say eyes don’t lie, and that day in the woods, he looked hurt when one of the assistances carried him. I’ve always been suspicious since then, but this just confirmed it” she replied, and tears came out of Jungmin’s eyes immediately.

“Jungmin why are you crying?” She quickly dropped the cup of juice with her.

“I like Mr. Smart too, but I want father for my other dad. If he returns and finds out father likes Mr. Smart, he’d be so hurt and I won’t be able to handle it” he replied, and Lisa started wiping his tears.

“You should keep calm, let the adults handle this” she said as she wiped.

“Seeing that?” Soora asked from Seokjin’s side.

“He’s his P.A, and I’ve been smelling this from him since the day I visited his office. He likes him, meaning he’s letting go of Jungmin’s dad?” Jin replied, sipping from his wine.

“I don’t mind though, he has stayed single enough and I definitely need a girl child this time around. Besides, his P.A is really good looking , though he doesn’t seem to like him yet” Soora replied happily.

“Yet? You mean he’s still gonna like him? Why are you so sure?” Jin chuckled.

“It’s my son we’re talking about here. He’s handsome, cool, rich, charismatic and smart, I’m sure you have once had a crush on him even as his bestie” Soora said proudly.

“Well I won’t lie” Jin replied.

“Seriously?” Soora faced him with a quick blink.

“I had a crush on him in highschool and confessed to him, but he turned me down politely, and then we became besties” Jin confessed, and Soora started laughing.

“He turned you down?”

“He was like… Sorry you’re not my type, I don’t like tall guys. I can never forgive that jerk for that statement” Jin said in Jungkook’s voice, and Soora laughed more.

“Don’t you feel the chemistry?” Angelina asked beside Bishop.

“It’s oozing from boss, but it feels like Jimin is only doing it to shame his paper husband” Angelina replied.

“Still…I can’t wait for everything to align. I’ll be the happiest person living” Bishop smiled, looking around for Ann.

“She’s not here anymore. Where’s Ann?” He asked.

“No idea” Angelina said.

Jungkook finally let go of Jimin, and he joined them.

“You’re cute” Angelina said.

“You’re gorgeous, Jungmin’s dad” Bishop whispered, and Jimin smiled, standing between the two.

“Thanks, bar brothers”

They handed him glasses of wine at once, and he took the two, smiling at the two guys.

“Thanks for coming everyone” Jungkook’s voice boomed from the stage, and all attention shifted to him.

“This celebration comes yearly, and I celebrated six already, this is the seventh year and the happiest anniversary for me. I found someone special, and I achieved my dreams in just one day, thanks to that special someone” he said, looking at Jimin.