Way to go Harry!

HARRY'S POV:

I looked at my phone, one missed call. Oh fuck it was Lindsay. I listened to the voice mail. She asked me if I could meet her a Starbucks at 11. I looked at the clock 10:30. A ran into the bathroom and started the water for a shower. I finished my shower, using extra body wash. I walked back into the room I was sharing with the boys and Liam and Shawn. I pulled on my new purple Jack Wills sweeter and a pair of jeans, paired with my new black vans. I brushed my hair and my teeth and walked to the door an yelled that I was going into town to see Lindsay.

"Okay have fun." Maggie said

LINDSAY'S POV:

Oh I was so scared of seeing Harry alone, I hoped that he had got my message. But all to soon I saw someone walk into Starbucks and sat across from me.

"Hey harry!" I said "I'm glad you could meet me!"

"I'm sorry I kept you waiting!" Harry said

"No, I was just waiting a few minuites." I said

"So, why did you call me down here?" He asked me

"We'll I was hoping we could go for a walk." I said

"Sure!" He said

"Lets go then!" He said as we got up and walked out of Starbucks holding hands.

"Harry, I called you down here because." I said but Harry shit me up with a kiss. I felt fireworks, I hadn't felt that in a while.

"Lindsay let me say something." Harry said "I love you... Will you please be my girlfriend?"

"Oh yes Harry, I will." I said. Hugging him and kissing him. "I love you harry!"

"I love you to, lindsay."

We continued are walk, I asked about him and he asked about me.

MAGGIE'S POV:

My phone went of, it was harry. The text said 'hey maggieeee, it's Harry I just wanted you to be the first person to know, your friend lindsay, yeah I asked her out. She said yes.' I texted back 'way to go harry. I won't tell the boys."

LINDSAY'S POV;

Oh I was so happy. Harry, form one direction was mine. All mine! And Maggie also had a great boyfriend, oh I couldn't wait to tell maggie, as soon as I or back to my car, I called Maggie she answered right away.

"Hey lindsay!"

"Hi maggie, guess what!"

"What"

"Harry, Harry styles asked me out

a-and I said yes!" As I screamed

"Way to go Lindsay"

"Sorry I gotta go the baby's crying again"

"Okay see you later"

I hung up the phone, and screamed with happy in my voice, them my phone made the sound it makes when I gelt a text, it was Harry. 'Hey babe' 'hey hun, what's up' 'nm wanna meet the boys' 'omg yes when?' 'Tonight ill pick u up @ 5:30, be ready.' 'K babe c u @ 5:30 then

I texted Maggie saying would see her today. She texted back omg can't wait to see you tonight.

MAGGIE'S POV:

Omg Harry was bringing Lindsay do dinner, what should I wear, what should I cook.

"Harry!" I yelled into the hall.

"What!" Harry said

"When is Lindsay coming." I asked

"She will be hear by 6ish." Harry yelled back.