Chapter because of more than 1K reads

NIALLS POV:

It's been 5 months sense Luke was born and he's so cute. He's got blue eyes and blond hair like me. He's got his mothers nose and feet. What can I say both of there feet smell bad. Today was the day of Olivia's kindergarten graduation. We sent the boys of to school and Olivia out of bed.

"Morning Olivia time to get up." I said walking into he room with Luke in my arms

"Morning daddy and Luke."she said kissing Luke's four head

"Mommy is getting the boys on the bus now. So how about we get up and have so cereal?" I said

"Sure."she said jumping out of bed in her pink and purple pooka doted pjs.

We walked down stairs and into the kitchen. I set Luke beside Chloe in his highchair and walked over to the cereal cabinet.

"Cheerios or fruit loops?" I asked Olivia

"Fruit loops." She said

"What do we say?" I asked back

"Please." She said

I set the box of fruit loops down on the counter and turned on the cartoons on the tv that was hanging on the wall. I walked over to the bowls and spoons and grabbed two of each. Hey what can I say I'm a hungry boy.

"Here you go Olivia." I said setting the bowls down on the table

"Thank you daddy." She said

"No problem, sweetie." I said

"Hey guys." Maggie said coming in the door

"Morning mommy." Olivia said

"I'm going to go get ready." I said

"Okay." Maggie said

I walked into our bathroom and turned on the shower

MAGGIE'S POV:

After Niall went upstairs Olivia finished her breakfast.

"Okay let's go get ready." I said

"Okay." She said

"I'll met you up their okay." I said

"Yep." She said

She walked up the stairs and set Chloe down on the ground because she loves to walk now and picked up Luke.

"Chloe do you want to watch TV in mommy and daddy's room?" I asked Chloe

"Teps." She said. Did I mention she's a little chatter box too.

"Okay let see what's on." I said and I picked the remote up of Niall's side table and flicked it on to My Little Pony. "There you go sweetie. Olivia and I are going to be across the hall."

Olivia and I walked across the hall way and into her room.

"Do you want to wear. Pink or blue." I said holding up two dresses

"Pink." She said

"Okay." I said and she started to change into her pink dress for graduation.

Once she was done I curled her hair and handed her a pair of shoes to put on.

"Mommy is going to get changed now. Go wait for daddy down stairs." I said

"Okay." She I'd and skipped down the stairs

I walked into my room and slipped into the bathroom.

"It's just me." I said to Niall who was still in the shower

"You need the shower?" He asked

"No I had one before you woke up." I said

"Okay. I'll be out in a minute." He said

I brushed my teeth and walked into our closet. I scanned the racks till my eyes fell on the perfect dress. It was light blue, and went down to about my knees. It had white crystals on the top, it was strapless and it was perfect. I slipped it on and walked out and started to curl my hair. After I did my makeup and picked out a pair of shoes. I grabbed a pair of silver heels with a matching silver clutch.

"Wanna get dresses Chloe?" I asked

"Sure." She said

I picked her up from my bed and walked down the hall into her room and picked out a yellow dress with a little chicken on the corner. One Chloe was changed we walked downstairs and met Niall and Luke.

We got in the car and drove to Chloe's school. We walked toward her classroom to drop her off, then to walk towards the gym, where they were having the graduation. We walked in and the gym, didn't even look like a gym, it was decorated beautifully.

~~~~~ skip the graduation ~~~

"How about we sign the boys out and go for ice cream?" Niall asked

"Sure." I said and Niall went to sign the boys out so they could leave.

We all climbed into the car and drove to the closest ice cream shack. we ordered and sat down. After ice cream we want home and watched movies and ate junk food for the rest of the day!