Water park

2 hours later we arrived at the water park, all of us climbing out of the van and running into the park, making sure no one saw us and started to fan-girl.

"What do you want to do first?" Niall asked once we were in a privet sitting area where they had a worker stay with us.

"We'll Chloe and I are going to the kiddy park." Zayn said

"I want to go there to." Olivia said

"Then I'll go with Zayn,Chloe and Olivia." Liam said

"We want to do the big rides!" Liam and Shawn said

"I'll go with them." Louis said

"Maggie and I will go with you." Niall said

"What do you want to do Lindsay?" Harry asked

"Water slides!" Lindsay said

"Then we will go with you guys." Harry said look at Niall, Maggie, Louis, Shawn and Liam.

"Okay then." Maggie said

ZAYN'S POV:

Liam, Olivia, Chloe and I walked towards the kiddy part of the park where I sat down at the edge of the play park with Chloe in my lap.

"We should put sunscreen on." Liam said

"Yeah." I said grabbing the sunscreen and spraying some on Chloe and myself then handing it back to Liam. He put some on Olivia and him.

"Lets go liam." Olivia said running into the water with Liam in her hand. Chloe started to splash water around.

"Hey." Maggie and Niall said.

"Vas happenen?" I said

"Niall was hungry." Maggie said

"Oh I see." I said

"So we left Liam and Shawn with the rest if the and walked back here." Maggie said as Niall walked back with 3 meals of chicken fingers and fries.

"Oh thanks Niall you brought us some." Maggie said

"No!" Niall said

"What ever." Maggie said grabbing a hand full of fries and handing me some.

"Thanks." I said eating a fry

"No thank niall." Maggie said

LIAM'S (the kid) POV:

"That was so much fun!" I said getting out of the pool at the end of the slide

"Yeah!" Shawn yelled

"Can we go again?" I asked

"We better go get some lunch." Harry said.

"Then can we come back." I asked

"Sure." Harry said

HARRY'S POV:

We walked back to the kiddy park to meet up with the rest of the boys, Maggie and the kids. Lindsay reached for my hand, I grabbed her hand and squeezed it. She looked at me and smiled!

"Thanks for waiting for us!" I said looking at Niall stuffing his face

"Oh your welcome!" Niall said looking up for a minute and started eating again.

We walked up to the restaurant and ordered are food. We got are food and walked back to Niall as he was finishing his last chicken finger. I handed every one there food. Then they all started eating like that have never seen food in their life.