Chapter 2 - Club

War POV:

After Sarawat said goodbye, I looked for Yin to settle our bet.

I won after all.

I wasn't so sure about that one thing I will demand from him.

I saw that he was still in his place while smoking his cigarette. He wasn't alone anymore. Some guy from the opponent team was talking to him.

They talked for a while, then Yin inhaled a large breath from his smoke, leaned in to the other guy and kissed him on the lips. The other guy exhaled the same smoke and giggled.

Iyk.

I decided to ditch the conversation. I was going to see him tonight anyways.

The day was coming to an end but the sun still showed it's wonderful self on the horizon.

I walked the line of the shore with my bare feet, feeling the cold water that sends shiver down my spine.

My mind was circling back to Sarawat. I felt like I've seen him somewhere before but I couldn't pinpoint on where.

Maybe a magazine?

Local news always upsets me, so does the normal world. So I live in my own fantasy world. It consists of books, movies and Tv series. I like almost everything that is considered not... natural. Also, I'm not really watching local productions either.

It is only normal for me not to know the actors or the models of my own country. Maybe he was an actor. That would explain all the good looking people he was surrounded with and the familiarity he gave me.

Whatever.

I went to my hotel room to get a shower and to have dinner.

I was almost finished with my plate when my phone vibrated with an incoming message.

"Are you coming?"

"Who is this?"

typing...

"How many guys did you give your phone number?😒"

"Just a few😝 does it bother you?"

"No, I like a competition.''

typing...

''So, are you coming?"

"Yeah. Be there in five."

"Great. See you there gorgeous.💋"

Competition? Gorgeous?

Well... To be completely honest, I didn't have much experience in the whole flirting area, but I was pretty sure he was flirting with me.

I wished I listened to my good friend Win and brought him here. He always had an opinion on these guy situations.

I walked lazily towards the beach while texting Win simultaneously. Suddenly, I bumped into someone because I was looking at my phone.

''Don't you have eyes?''

Pfff. Yin. Speaking to me rudely again.

''Unfortunately, I do. Otherwise, I wouldn't have to see your face.''

''I'm just saying. If you stop texting while walking you might see what's in front of you.''

''Seriously, what is your problem with me?''

''I don't like you.''

''You don't even know me.''

''Oh , I know you.''