Chapter 10 - Break

War POV:

"Wear something nice. I'll take pictures today."

I reread the text before entering to the campus.

Swear to God, dating Sarawat was like dating your PR manager.

From our very first date he kept buying me various clothes, despite my firm objections. He was doing it so skillfully too. First, he would make it's way by saying something like 'green would look good on you.' Then, when we were out for another reason, he would pick something in green and would say 'this is great'.

When I didn't buy it, cause I wasn't so fond of it, he would buy it himself. And then, he would insist on me to wear it in some occasion. If I didn't agree, he would be upset... because it was his gift.

I was so fucking stupid and gullible. I believed his intentions were good, even if I didn't approve his ways, he was doing all sorts of stuff because he liked me too much. *facepalm emoji*

Turned out, he was just changing the way I dressed because he said and I quote I was 'too plain' and 'colorless' , I would 'stand out more' if I changed the way I dressed.

I guess I wasn't cool enough to be by his side with my own clothes. After the break up, I need to get rid of like quarter of my wardrobe. Well... maybe shopping would help me get over... whatever this was... faster.

It took me a long time... longer than I was proud of... to understand that every step he took was calculated and served to his benefit.

I had never been a 'big picture' guy. And I could never thought that people can have a second agenda. I would make a terrible detective. Despite Yin's beliefs.

Yin...

The last day of vacation, Yin told me that we would be in touch. That I was his friend now and he wouldn't want to lose me. He was going to call me or text me as soon as possible.

I never heard from him.

He was okay though. He was updating his social media from time to time. Very rarely. Still... he was okay. I wanted to call... so bad. God knew, I needed a friend like him.

But I was in such a bad shape that I didn't want to put my emotional dump on him. He was so easy to talk to, a good listener and he was waking something in me. I realised, whenever we talked I shared lots of personal stuff with him.

I missed him though.

I made a promise to myself, after I stop self sabotaging myself and get this poison out of my system, I was going to try to become his close friend. Just try... and see if he would like that too.

...

First class of the semester.

To my fucking luck, it was Physics 102. I didn't understand why did I have to get this much physics and matemathics lessons? I studied biology for fucks sake. I needed to pass three physics and five mat class for me to graduate.

Doesn't make any fucking sense.

I had a few but in good quality friends. The kind that I could share everything.

Of course, our schedules were completely different this semester!

Jusy My Luck.

I always sit on the first row or the last. Nothing in between. Since it was the first lesson, I chose to stay in the back. My eyes roamed the classroom to determine if there were any familiar faces.

Nope. I was alone.

The teacher asked the class if we should take a break or if we would like, he could do a block session and let us early.