Chapter Fifteen: Kion x Jasiri (II)

Kion was troubled by his sudden thought of a figure that was important to him. He could not remember who she was and why he was bothered by it. He thought hardly and his thoughts wandered to the Pridelands again, to his friends the Lion Guards. Then his head began to hurt.

Kion (says in pain): My head...my head hurts. Oh, no, I thought of something terrible again. Somehow I'm feeling so sad, so angry of myself. What's wrong with me?

Jasiri (says worriedly): Oh, no, Kion! Don't think of unhappy things. Think of something else!

Kion (murmurs): I...I thought of someone...I don't remember...oh, wait...Fuli...her name is...

Jasiri: Fuli? Your friend in the Pride...I mean, from the Lion Guards?

The mention of Lion Guards gave Kion a mixed feeling. Lion Guards! My friends! But no, I am no longer part of it. I was exiled. I am in the Outlands now...

Jasiri, on the other hand, did not feel comfortable when Kion mentioned Fuli. She felt a bit sorry for Fuli. But most of her feelings went to Kion. She wanted Kion for her own. She could not stop herself from thinking (selfishly) that way. After wrestling with her own thoughts for a while, Jasiri gave up. It was something too difficult for her and Kion to control by themselves.

Jasiri: Kion, I guess something's wrong with us. I mean, I really want to be with you but something's just...off. Let's go seek my sister. She might be able to help us.

Unaware to both Jasiri and Kion, an Egyptian cobra sat quietly on the pond bank and looked at them with interest. The cobra had seen and heard everything that happened between them.

 The cobra had seen and heard everything that happened between them

Ushari (ponders thoughtfully): Hmmm...it'sss just like Scar said. The power of love flower sometimes can be unstable. Now that Kion and Jasiri are together, Kion tries hard to forget about the Pridelands, I ssshall not let this opportunity ssslip away!

Seeing Jasiri and Kion staying together in the pond in an intimate way made Ushari feel aroused. He felt the same back when he encountered Chungu and Cheezi. After seeing those two hyena lovers' behavior, he could not help but acting sexy. It was caused by the lover flower, of course. Scar told him the secret. Mixing the powder of red and purple flowers, then adding a few other herb ingredients, including a touch of poisonous leaf. He mixed the accurate amount and, despite of being under the effect of lover flower, he was able to control it. Now he was attractive and attracted to anyone who ate or smelt lover flower.

Kion and Jasiri were still confused and trying to work things out in the pond. Ushari caught this chance and slithered close to them.

Ushari (whispers softly): Hisss, having trouble with intimacy here, my love pets?

Kion (is shocked to see Ushari. He jolts in the water and instinctively backs off): Who...ah, it's you, Ushari? Why're you here in the Outlands? Aren't you supposed to be in...