251-260

Chapter 251 Handsomeness is not worth mentioning in front of beauty. 

         Lin Ci took the two people to the infirmary.

  Gu Zi and Gu Chen were about to go out when they were stopped by Lin Ci.

  "Wait, help them take a look, my face is hurt."

  Gu Zi turned his head and glanced at the two people. Gu Chen also glanced at them, raised his hand, put down the key, and opened the door again: "Come in."

  The two of them . The girl was pulled in by Lin Ci, and their eyes stayed on Gu Chen for a long time.

  "Sit down."

  Lin Ci raised his hand to greet the two of them: "Come here and sit down."

  The two people immediately sat down obediently.

  Gu Chen took a closer look, but neither of them dared to move.

  Finally, when Gu Chen went to get the medicine, the two of them looked at each other and exhaled at the same time, their faces turning red.

  It really looks even more handsome when you get closer!

  Gu Chen took the medicine and handed it to Gu Zi.

  "You help this classmate disinfect and apply some medicine."

  Gu Zi nodded: "Come here, classmate."

  Chen Xingqian nodded and stood up and sat on the sofa. Gu Zi sat beside him, holding a cotton swab to disinfect her first. Be gentle and careful.

  Chen Xingqian held his breath and looked at his long eyelashes.

  So close...

  Lu Ning pushed the door open and asked, "What's wrong?"

  The two girls were startled, and the remaining three people calmly greeted Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning looked at them: "What's wrong?"

  Lin Ci folded his arms and leaned on the edge of the table, turning to look at her: "These two kids don't know how to fight, they are injured."

  Lu Ning glanced at the two people, I thought to myself, are they just the two of them fighting?

  Lin Ci spoke as if he could hear him: "It's the two of them."

  He turned to look at the two people: "And I'm fighting for you."   

  Lu Ning was about to go over and take a look and paused: "Me?"

  Guan Chiyue and Chen Xingqian blushed at the same time.

  I didn't think anything of it at the time, but after meeting and being heard by the person involved, it was really a bit... social-dead.

  Lu Ning walked closer and looked at Guan Chiyue's face, then walked to Chen Xingqian and looked at her face, and finally looked up at Gu Chen worriedly: "Will there be scars?" Gu Chen raised his hand and

  put it down. The thing in his hand: "Don't worry, I won't let them leave scars."

  Lu Ning nodded, glanced at Chen Xingqian, turned around and took the thing in Gu Zi's hand: "I'll do it."

  Gu Zi handed it over. Opened the location.

  Chen Xingqian watched her carefully apply some ointment and then slowly apply it on her face.

  In fact, to be honest, the approach of a beautiful woman is actually more shocking than the approach of a handsome guy.

  Looking at Lu Ning's face so close to her, she suddenly understood why so many people were talking about her behind her back.