301-310

Chapter 301 How dangerous a girl is.

  Lu Ning turned to look at Mr. Su.

  "Uncle Su."

  Mr. Su looked at Lu Ning kindly and smiled: "Xiao Ning, see if you can help uncle. This Linlang has only been close to you. Look at this..."

  Lu Ning looked at him: "Uncle Su, do you want me to comfort Linlang?"

  Mr. Su nodded immediately.

  Lu Ning said with some embarrassment: "But Linlang is no longer my horse. Some people will be unhappy if I get close." 

          Mr.Su was stunned and then said: "Who said that! That's nonsense! Everyone in this club knows that Linlang is you. The horse! Who said it's not yours anymore! Uncle is planning to give Linlang to you as a New Year's gift during the Chinese New Year."

  Mr. Su also coaxed as much as possible, and he did have this plan.

  Lu Ning turned around and took a look at the situation on the racecourse. Shi Qingyue could only run around as much as possible without being hit by the horses. She was so frightened that she cried, and she fell down several times. She was in such a state of embarrassment, but now she no longer cared about being decent or graceful. She just knew that if the horse didn't step on her, she would be finished!

  But it seemed that she was exhausted and might not be able to run at any time.

  Lu Ning didn't look anxious at all, but Mr. Su looked a little anxious. If something happened to Shi Qingyue, he really wouldn't be able to explain it to Mr. Lu.

  Then he looked at Lu Ning: "Don't you still believe what Uncle Su said?"

  Lu Ning then turned to look at him: "Of course I believe what Uncle Su said, but there is no need to give it as a gift. I will buy it, and Uncle Su will give me a discount when the time comes. That's good."

  Mr. Su nodded hurriedly: "Okay! We'll give you whatever discount you want!"

  Lu Ning smiled and said, "Then let me thank Uncle Su first."

  Mr. Su looked at her and said, "Well, little Ning, do you want to help Uncle Su?"

  Lu Ning smiled and nodded: "Okay."

  After saying this, she raised her hand to greet the horse trainer who came over with tools.

  The horse trainer handed over the things, and after Lu Ning only asked for one, he held the fence with one hand and jumped in. His movements were so smooth and neat that Mr. Su didn't even react.   

  Everyone saw her jump in, including Lu Qing and Huo Jinyan.

  The two of them were stunned for a moment, and then immediately wanted to walk towards the fence.

  Lu Qing was relatively close and walked over in a few steps.

  Huo Jinyan stood up from the bench and pulled the wound. Seeing this, Chu Ting quickly went over to support him: "Mr. Huo! Don't move!"

  Chu Ting raised his head and looked at the racecourse: "Huh? Miss Lu When did you go in?"

  There was also discussion around him.

  "How dangerous. What is a little girl doing in there?"

  "This girl seems to be the daughter of the Lu family. Oh no, the former daughter, isn't this Lu Ning?"

  "Lu Ning? Is she going in to save her adoptive mother? No. Are you saying that Shi Qingyue doesn't come home often? Their relationship between mother and daughter is so good?"