371-380

Chapter 371 Open the door!

  A cold light suddenly appeared in her eyes, and her whole body trembled. Her eyes were red as if soaked in blood, and her hands were clenched into fists at her sides.

  Lu Qing seemed to be able to see the faint veins on her arms.

  "Ning Ning..."

  Lin Ci was frightened by her behavior and whispered in fear.

  Lu Ning seemed to finally hear her voice, and his eyes softened slightly when he turned to look at her.

  "I have something to do, so I'm leaving first."

  Her voice was cold and hard.

  He turned around and left.

  "Ning Ning..."

  Lin Ci wanted to catch up, but didn't dare to chase immediately for fear of irritating Lu Ning, and he didn't know what happened to her.

  Lu Qing looked at her: "Don't worry, I'll go take a look."

  After that, he stepped up and chased her out.

  Lin Ci watched the two figures disappear at the top of the stairs, and seemed to have realized something. He turned around and walked into the room. Looking at Lu Jingzhi who was still sitting at the table, Lin Ci walked over.

  He bent over and looked at the computer screen.

  The video on the screen was paused, and Lu Jingzhi sat there quietly, saying nothing or doing anything.

  He was not in a good state either. Lin Ci raised his hand and played the video on the screen again.

  A surveillance video.

  Lin Ci looked at the video and finally understood why Lu Ning was like this. She wanted to draw her sword now!

  ...

  Lu Qing chased after him and watched as Lu Ning got into a black Maybach. The car sped away without him catching up.

  But the car was familiar, and Huo Jinyan knew him.

  Standing where he was, Lu Qing reacted for two seconds, then turned around to drive his car, and then chased after him.

  The atmosphere in the car was cold, and Chu Ting turned up the temperature to the highest temperature at Huo Jinyan's instruction.

  Lu Ning was sitting beside the car, her whole body tense. Huo Jinyan looked at her thin body and the strapless and legless evening dress, and took off his coat and put it on her body.

  She didn't seem to notice anything, her eyes were staring straight out of the car window, her arms were placed on her legs, and her hands were clenched so that her knuckles turned white.

  Huo Jinyan sat closer and silently reached out and put his hand on hers, trying to make her relax, but she kept tensing up, her hands were cold and she was trembling.

  Until Chu Ting spoke.

  "Miss Lu, we're here."   

  Like an arrow off the string, she opened the car door and rushed out.

  When I got off the bus, my coat still slipped on the seat.

  Huo Jinyan raised his hand and followed her out of the car with his coat.

  People from the Lu family were a little surprised to see her.

  "Miss?"

  Lu Ning didn't say anything, and rushed in directly.