1081-1090

Chapter 1081: Plenty of Opportunities As

  soon as these words were spoken, laughter broke out, as if this was something extremely funny.

  "Miss Lu will receive the same treatment as you. There are only winners and losers in the competition."

  Lu Ning looked at the extremely active crowd around him.

  It seems that something happened in the competition venue here more than once or twice. Someone should vent their personal anger and beat the people they hate to death during the competition without taking responsibility.

  After all, there is only winning or losing in the competition field, regardless of life or death.

  This system should also be abolished.

  "Today, our Mr. Bai is here with his daughter to watch our competition. The winner at the end of the competition will receive Mr. Bai's five million bonus!"

  The words floated in every corner, and the surrounding atmosphere became even more lively. , Lu Ning's eyes fell on the slowly opening door.

  The door opened, and two people, one tall and one short, walked in, a man and a woman. The light behind them was a bit dazzling and blurry for a moment.

  Until two people walked in and stood next to the competition table.

  Lu Ning's eyes instantly turned cold and piercing.

  Ji Ting, who was beside her, immediately noticed her change and followed her gaze.

  It wasn't Bai Rui and Lu Yue'an who were standing there.

  Ji Ting didn't look surprised, he just frowned slightly and his eyes fell on Lu Ning.

  Lu Ning's hands were clenched into fists and his eyes were staring in Lu Yue'an's direction.

  No wonder I can't find her, she is hiding here!

  Bai Rui actually has a relationship with Shura!

  very good!

  Lu Ning's eyes became colder and colder.

  Lu Yue'an seemed to have noticed something. He turned his head suddenly, and his eyes met Lu Ning's eyes unexpectedly.

  She also froze on the spot, her face turned pale instantly.

  Bai Rui turned to look at her and followed her gaze to see Lu Ning.

  The two of them were stunned, and they didn't come back to their senses until someone came to guide them to sit down.   

  The two people were taken to the second floor next to the headmaster's seat.

  "Master, the guests are here."

  Someone said this. The master immediately stood up and turned to look at Bai Rui and Lu Yue'an.

  "Mr. Bai, we meet again."

  Bai Rui looked at Lu Ning subconsciously.

  After catching Lu Ning's cold gaze, he raised his hand and pulled Lu Yue'an behind him.

  After a few people exchanged pleasantries, the headmaster immediately noticed something, turned to look at Lu Ning and spoke with a smile.

  "What, Mr. Bai and Miss Lu know each other?"

  Bai Rui looked at Lu Ning and laughed dryly: "I don't know."

  He pulled Lu Yue'an away from Lu Ning.