One Year Later

Bella's POV

It had been one year since my daughter had been born, and one year since the Volturi threatened my family.
Renesmee is now a year old but looks to be six years old. Her growing has slowed down tremendously but she still ages a little faster than humans but from what Carlisle has said she will have a normal childhood from now on.
I've recently found out that I am pregnant, again, but the problem is I'm a vampire and I don't understand how this is possible.
So while Renesmee is as school I'm going to go visit Carlisle at work.

--time skip--

Carlisle's POV

The phone on my desk started to beep.
"Yes Alicia?" I asked my secretary
"Sir your daughter is here to see you." She said
"Send her in." I replied

"Carlisle." Bella greeted
"Ah Bella, what can I do for you today?" I asked her
"I know this sounds impossible but I think I have another gift." she said nervously
"What is it?" I asked
"I think I have the gift of fertility." she whispered.
"What?" I stared at her shocked.
"Carlisle I think I'm pregnant." she said seriously. "I've been craving human food. Pickles and barbecue chips." She said
"Oh. Would you like me to try an ultrasound?" I asked her.
"Yes please."

I took her up to a room in the pediatric center. I had her lay on the bed and lift up her shirt.
"Usually I would say this is going to be cold but I doubt you will be able to tell." I said with a smile
"You're right." she laughed as I put the gel in her stomach.

"Alright let's see what we got here." I said moving the wand around her abdomen.

"I know you couldn't see Renesmee, so I don't know if this will work." Bella said quietly.

"Look there Bella." I said pointing to the screen. "That is your baby." I said happily.

"Wow." she said. Happiness shining in her eyes.

"Yeah. I believe this confirms your theory. I think you do have the gift of fertility as well." I tell her.

"Do you think I could have a picture?" She asked.

"Of course." I told her.

"Thank you. I have to go tell Edward now." She said excited.

"Well go tell him." I said.

With that she left. I smiled. Another grandchild. Another grandchild I never would have dreamed possible. I wonder how everyone is going to react to this.

--

Edward's POV

"Edward." I heard the voice of my beautiful Bella.
"Yes love?" I said in her ear wrapping my arms around her torso.
"I have something to tell you." She smiled.
"Okay tell me." I chuckled.
"I'm pregnant." She beamed.
I looked at her. My face fell. That impossible. Even more impossible that when she had Nessie.
"Um Bella, you're a vampire you can't be pregnant love." I said softly.
"Look." she said. Handing me a photo.
It was an ultrasound. With a picture of a six week old fetus. And her name was on it.
"Bella how can this be?" I asked her.
"I have another gift." She said.
"I wonder if you can make someone else able to conceive."I said.

"I have no clue." She said

"Hmm when Carlisle gets home we should tell everybody. Renesmee is going to be excited to have a little brother or sister." I told her

"Yes she will. Will this baby be vampire?" She asked.

"Probably. I mean you and I are vampires so my bet is that it will be." I explained.