Confrontation

Just like the last time they came it was with nothing but elegance. Their whitenesses following wearily.

"Mommy." Renesmee whispered. It was clear she was frightened.

"Shh it's okay." Bella murmured pulling her into her side protectively.

"They have already decided to fight." Edward growled.

"I still want to talk to them." Carlisle said.

Aro walked forward quickly and gracefully.

"Carlisle." He said is a disapproving tone.

"Aro." He said.

"It seems you have not taken our laws seriously. Before the child was not illegal. This time. There are four illegal children that must be disposed of." Ari said authoritatively.

Thus earning furious growls from the parents.

"Listen to what we have to say." Carlisle said calmly.

"My dear friend I wish it was that simple." Are muttered.

"Then let it be." Bella said. Knowing she would be heard.

"Ah young Bella." Are said with a sickly sweet smile.

"I assure you if you listen you will find these children are, again not what you expected." Bella said choosing her words carefully.

"These children must be disposed of dear Bella. They are a danger to our secret. Frozen from the stage they were changed at." Aro said gravely.

"They weren't changed they were born." Emmett growled.

Aro advanced towards them. His guard attempted to trail him but stopped as he put up a warning hand.

Once he was in front of Bella he looked at Edward. Holding his hand out expectantly.

Bella pulled her shield back from him, keeping everyone else safe, mentally and physically.

"Well that was very fascinating. And full of potential." Aro said brightly.

"Do you understand now?" Carlisle asked.

"I do indeed my dear friend." Aro said with excitement. Then he turned to them again.

"May I meet these incredible children?" He asked.

Rosalie bared her teeth at him.

Emmett had Maya and Mia in his arms. And Rosalie had Henry. They slowly made their way to the devil himself.

Bella took Ezrah out of Esme's arms and held Renesmee's hand.

Two large wolves made their way to the front of the line keeping their eyes locked on the two girls.

"Hello again Renesmee." Aro greeted.

"Hello." She answered stiffly.

"Is this your brother?" He asked gesturing to Ezrah.

She held her hand out to him. And he happily took it.

Are you going to hurt my family?

"Sweet Renesmee I have no intentions of hurting your family." Aro said with a sickly sweet voice.

You said that last time