EPILOGUE

Archie

I THOUGHT THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN....

Our story was not the best love story when it started, for we met in an age where adventures for me were wasting life for nothing. She knew me as someone willing to put up a fight and hurt people for childish, useless reasons. She hated me so much like stray cats hated stray dogs. We never clicked but every time I saw her, my feelings for her kept inflating in my heart and could burst any second.

Yes,she hated me but I am admiring her even more that my day gloomed whenever she is not around. My life is dark but she is my ray of sunshine. And I love..I love everything about her, she was the only lad who can cross the line and fought me back without hesitation, her courage is a real deal that weakened my knees, funny to say but yeah, SA YABANG KONG 'TO SIYA LANG ANG KAHINAAN KO!

As years goes by,I longed for her to be by my side,and I realized she is my one great love for I never searched for anyone that can replace her in my heart. I waited and hope that someday we met again,and it happened..................BUT.....

FATE WAS KEEPING US APART....

She was engaged and I am hurt.

She was loved by someone and I am loving her intensely.

She hated me more, and I am begging for her forgiveness.

She bids goodbye and I am still holding on,

Then..............................

I REMEMBER.....

When she is lying in my lap fighting for her life and told me she loved me,I know that time I am willing to trade my remaining years for Roxy. Roxy can have the rest of my life for I loved her more than anything in this world.

For the first time, when my knees hit the ground, I prayed to God,cried and beg for my Roxys' life.

Then the chapel door opened, Z entered and said.....

"YOU ARE AWAKE AND LOOKING FOR ME."I held Roxys' hand and looked at her with so much love and adoration.

THE WEDDING....

She is shining,sparkling and looking so beautiful in her white wedding dress under the moonlight.The sounds of the waves and the wind turns out to be our instrumental music,the serenity it brings calms our heart and let us feel the magic of this memorable moment of our lives.

My twins,Achilles and Artemis in their sparkling suit and dress,the guests with their beautiful smiles on their faces.

Indeed what a perfect moment to say my vow to the beautiful lad in front of me.

I held Roxys hand and smile.

She then wiped my tears with her fingertips and nod at me.

"Roxy,thank you for coming back to me,I thought that time, iiwan mo na talaga ako,but you fought death and came back in my arms.When you are lying in the hospital bed,I didnt mess my chance to tell you how much I love you, and how much I wanted you to spend the rest of my life with me. And now..andito na tayo,saksi ang buwan sa pagmamahalan nating dalawa,at saksi ang lahat ng nandito how much we fight for this love of ours,na kahit ano mang ginawang subok ng tadhanang paghiwalayin tayo ay nauwi pa rin sa sumpaang habangbuhay tayong magkasama,dito man sa mundong ibabaw o maging sa kabilang buhay. Roxanne Fatima Cristobal, I vow to love you and guide you in lifes darkest moment, I vow to not leave your side and embrace you when life gets tough, I vow to faithfully love you until my last breath. Ikaw ang aking mamahalin,paninindigan habang buhay. Thank you trusting me and giving me the chance to take care of you and our kids. I love you,now,forever and the rest of the eternity."