chapter 3 : 𝙼𝚛 𝚓𝚎𝚘𝚗

Jeon Jungkook was the talk of the school, with everyone fascinated by their attractive teacher, Mr. Jeon. However, his strict and aloof personality contrasted sharply with his good looks.

In the teacher's office, Jungkook diligently checked students' details and grades. "He's really hardworking," one teacher complimented, while another remarked, "And so handsome," as they sipped their coffee.

Suddenly, a teacher approached Jungkook, offering him coffee. It was Mr. Lee, known for her beauty and charm. With a flirty smile, she asked, "Mr. Jeon, do you need coffee?"

"no thanks"

Jungkook responded coldly, declining the offer without lifting his eyes from the computer.

"Ahem... Mr. Jeon, did you need anything?" she asked again, but Jungkook completely ignored her, entirely focused on his work. As he didn't reply, other teachers began to whisper. Mr. Lee felt invisible, as Jungkook seemed uninterested in anything around him.

Suddenly, Jungkook grabbed his pen and paper and left to the classroom, surprising the other teachers. "He is really mean," one of them remarked.

Jungkook headed to class 12A, where he was welcomed by everyone. "So today I checked your last exam scores," he announced. Every student turned to look at him as he continued, "It's kind of a mediocre performance." The room fell silent; it had only been two days since Jungkook started working there.

The students began to realize that Jungkook was indeed a cold person with a strict personality. "Well, let's get into the class," Jungkook said, his gaze lingering on the two students seated in the corner of the room, the male omega who was looking at him with his pretty blue eyes. Jungkook simply stared back before beginning the lesson.

As usual, the math class was dull, with students struggling to stay focused. Some were texting under the table, while others were sneaking snacks. Taehyung and Jimin diligently took notes on what Jungkook was teaching.

After half an hour, Jungkook turned around and asked, "Did any of you have any doubts?" The students remained silent, their silence indicating that they had no questions.

"So, you don't have any doubts?" Jungkook asked again, but the room remained silent. He began to walk among the students, drawing everyone's attention. He stopped and looked at a girl, prompting her to stand up.

"Can you briefly explain the math problem we covered today?" Jungkook asked the girl, causing everyone to tense up. This was not something they were used to, as Mr. Han would typically leave immediately after teaching.

The girl nervously started to respond,
"Tha..t.... T.... he..... The... X is.. The.. "
stumbling over her words as she hadn't been paying close attention in class. Suddenly, Jungkook's attention shifted to another table, and he swiftly confiscated a student's phone.

"Can you briefly explain what I taught?" Jungkook directed the question to the boy, who nervously replied, "No... Nope." Jungkook maintained a poker face as he addressed them sternly, "Class leader, tomorrow collect everyone's phones before my class. Also, each of you should write an imposition 30 times and have your homework ready on my desk in the early morning. Do you understand?"

The students were shocked by the strictness of Jungkook's directives. As the bell rang, he left the class. "That's so mean," Jimin remarked, with Taehyung nodding in agreement, both watching as the alpha left the room.

--------------------

The day reached lunchtime, and Jennie inquired, "Seriously, he said that?" Jimin nodded, and they continued discussing their experience with their new math teacher, Mr. Jeon. "Everyone's right; he's really strict," Jennie remarked.