chapter 11 : 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚒

Gazing through a tiny porthole, Taehyung beheld the vast expanse of sky, a sight that brought a smile to his lips

Gazing through a tiny porthole, Taehyung beheld the vast expanse of sky, a sight that brought a smile to his lips. "Sir, would you like some coffee?" A sudden feminine voice broke his reverie, causing him to shift his gaze from the window to the air hostess. Taehyung then glanced at his husband, who was oblivious to the English language being spoken.

Jungkook slowly looked up from his book, his eyes meeting Taehyung's. "Do you want coffee?" he asked, his tone tinged with indifference. Taehyung cutely shook his head, indicating that they didn't need any. "Sorry, we're good," Jungkook replied to the air hostess in English, while she couldn't help but be charmed by Taehyung's adorableness. With a warm smile directed at Taehyung, she moved along with her tray.

Taehyung's attention was still captivated by the air hostess, particularly her red lipstick that he found quite appealing. He then shifted his focus back to his husband, who was engrossed in his book. As Taehyung looked outside, he couldn't contain his excitement. Yes! He and his husband were headed to Hawaii to celebrate their honeymoon, although for Taehyung, it felt more like a well-deserved vacation after his exams.

Flashback

"WHAT?!" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice echoing through the room as he learned about the honeymoon plans. Meanwhile, Taehyung sat there, observing his in-laws.

"Why are you shouting, you brat?" Mr. Jeon retorted, addressing his son. "Mom, do we really need a honeymoon? Is it necessary?" Jungkook fired back.

"YES, IT'S necessary! Every couple goes on a honeymoon after getting married. It's NECESSARY!" Msr. Jeon matched Jungkook's tone, causing Taehyung to glance at his husband. Deep down, he knew that Jungkook didn't want to go on the honeymoon with him, and it hurt Taehyung, despite being aware of Jungkook's arrogant personality.

"Well, you're going to Hawaii too. It'll be a good and relaxing time after taehyung exams, right?" Mr. Jeon said, placing the tickets in front of them. "Wow," Taehyung exclaimed upon hearing they were going to Hawaii. As an omega, his parents had never allowed him to go out, so this was a golden opportunity for him.

"Look, my Taehyungie is happy. That matters to us," Mrs. Jeon remarked, observing her son who was frustratedly looking down, wondering why Taehyung was so ecstatic about the tickets.

Flashback ends

In the depths of Taehyung's memory, he cherished that fleeting moment when he discovered that his beloved husband was not in the best of spirits. In a remarkable display of affection, Jungkook took it upon himself to meticulously prepare Taehyung for his impending mathematics examination,

as if it were a personal challenge for Jungkook's own pride. Countless nights were sacrificed, with Taehyung sacrificing precious sleep to immerse himself in the world of numbers and equations.