Chapter 5-2371

"So that's it? You started dating and it went from there?" asked Janeway, the whole group was shocked when Tom shook his head "no, we broke up between 2364 and 2366" "you're kidding?" asked Janeway shocked, when a voice over the comm. spoke it was Ensign Jameson "Captain, you need to come to the bridge, with the senior officers, we're approaching Alarion space" "on our way Ensign" said Janeway. 

The group walked to the Bridge and Carey went to engineering when a meeting of the Senior Officers was called with the delegations of the Alarions, the head delegation noticed Venzuk when Janeway's mind began to wander to Tom's story wanting to know more of what happened between him and his wife.

"You seem to be distracted, Captain" said Venzuk to Janeway "oh yes, we recently discovered one of our crewmen is married" said Janeway gesturing to Tom who was talking to some Alorians, Harry came over to the Captain "if I didn't know he was married, I'd say he was flirting" he said as the others came over "this sounds interesting, might we trouble him for the story?" asked Venzuk "uh, Harry can ask" said Janeway confused.

After giving them all a quick rundown Tom began his story once again about how he met his wife and why they broke up for two years, Tom didn't know none of them did but his story would let Voyager through even the most xenphobic species space just to reunite him with his family quicker.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's so short.