THE WARRIORS OF KYOSHI

One week later.

Y/n was lost around the sea, he had never been this far away from his motherland, and reading many books with her mother wasn't a helpful way to travel around.

Y/n: no food, no water and no Island around, cause I'm dumb enough to listen to an unknown voice. I should find a seaport or else it should start eating my sword or my leg, ugh can't complain about my mother's words, I hope her soul is in peace now, and I hope Dad and Kibou are doing fine..... Huh ?! What's that?

Y/n sees a white flying bison pass above his head going full speed.

Y/n: flying bison?! But they can't be here Mother told me they all died in the fire nation invasion, maybe this is a sign for me I found my path, thanks mom again.

After following the bison trail for hours y/n found the Kyoshi island.

Y/n: it's gorgeous, can't wait to step into it
and eat some food.

But little did he know that a great serpent was floating around him.

Y/n: why do I have a feeling that I'm becoming the food .... Huh who are they?

Y/n saw some weird people from distances screaming and jumping up and down, one of them had orange clothing and the other two had a blue jacket but there was someone else too, the big white bison.

Y/n: huh! Didn't know the circus was in the village. Wow, something is behind my boat.

Y/n turns around and the unknown creature emerges from the surface directly behind him.

Y/n: I thought it was gonna be something bigger than this, anyway I can't just let him wait.

Y/n picked up the blade and aimed at the serpent's eyes.

Y/n: GETSUGA TENSHOU.

A moon-like slash came out of the tip of his sword hit the serpent's face and blasted him away from the boat. Y/n headed through the people on the island.

When y/n first landed on the beach, the blue jacket boy aimed his boomerang at him.

?: Hey, who are you and what the hell was that?

Y/n: is this how you say "HI" in your neighbourhood?

?: don't answer my question with a question.

?2: I'm sorry my brother can't show kindness to strangers, my name is Katara from the southern water tribe, this is Aang the Avatar and also my stupid brother Sokka  .... And you?

Y/n: oh I'm so sorry your beauty and kindness stole my attention for a second.
My name is Y/n from a .... private island.

Katara: please you're making me blush.

Aang didn't like how the young swordsman made Katara blush at his compliments.

Sokka: Private island guy, how did you airbend that thing out of your blade?

Y/n: simple, it wasn't the air element that I used on that monster.

Katara: you don't sound surprised that Avatar is back.

Aang: yeah most of the time people freaked out.

Y/n: well I'm most likely surprised because I didn't know the man who's gonna save the world is so young like me.
But I believe that there is wisdom at work.

Aang: so you're travelling around the world for a reason?

y/n: I was told by my mother that some people are gonna help me to save the world from King Ozai and I think my mother wasn't wrong at all.