Bio

Name: y/n Kazuma ( Kazuma your family name )

Powers: skilful swordsman, incredible speed.

Special ability: can use all of the powers from Bleach verse but it will cost so much energy from him so he can't use that always. 

Band: none.

Look like: you.

Age: 13( at book 1 )

Family :
Father: Kuzon Kazuma ( alive, former admiral of fire nation)
Mother: Rukia Kuchiki  ( deceased, former commander in Soul Society)
Brother: Kibou ( just brother and angry
boy )

Best friend : Zuko, Ty-lee, Mai, Katara, Uncle Iroh, Kibou, Toph, Anng, Sokka, Suki...,

Hate: Azula and her Father.

y/n: firstborn of Kuzon and Rukia he was gorgeous and healthy like most of the kids, since his childhood he was trained to become the head of the Kazuma family after his father, unfortunately, the boy didn't show any signs of bending ability, but the boy had other kinds of power which made him the fastest swordsman in his early age, his mother told him that his origin power belongs to an ancients kind name soul reapers, she said that his power will awaken in future and he'll become the Savoir of world and spirit realm just like Avatar, but unfortunately, she won't be around to see that.

Rukia Kuchiki: beautiful and kind, two characteristics that made the admiral fall in love with a stranger, she said that she was the god of death in her past life but sadly her world was destroyed by a conquer named Yhwach and after that, she was transported to a new world to help her children to save this one from death and misery, but fate had other plans for her, she died when her children were only 11 and 13 due to sickness, her death put a great impact on her husband and children life which ultimately caused y/n to leave his home and his family to keep his promise to his mother.

Kibou: talented just like his father, unlike y/n kibou is a great fire bender one of the kind to wheel the power of blue fire without any source of hate, he admired his brother as an Idol, but after his mother passed away and y/n left without a goodbye, he's been through a lot.

Kozon: The great former admiral of the nation who retires himself from duty after watching how ruthless his actions are and how many lives he destroyed, he starts a new life on his family island with all of his relatives and his wife and children, but little he knew that fate won't let him go that easy,  he lost his wife when he needed her the most for himself and also his kids.

(FAMILY MARK)

Prologue

Fire surrendered her body, and her family gathered around to say their final goodbye before watching fire turn her body to dust and let it fly around the start full sky Kozon fell on his knees like he was lifting the weight of the world on his back, hugging kibou like haven't seen
him for years, he couldn't even notice that y/n wasn't there.

Soldier: my lord ....my lord!

One of Kozon's soldiers came right to him while panicking and shouting his name.

Kozon:Yes?

Soldier:Lord y/n is gone.

Kibou: what ?!!

Kozon: Did he take her blade too?

Soldier:Yes sir.

Kozon: he will be fine, he needs this, I've trained him enough to protect himself and this world.

Kibou: but father why didn't he tell us anything ...he ...he should've told me about his trip... I...i ...ill never forgive him.

Kozon: please Kibou your brother had no choice.

With that, Kibou ran away from his father's view.

Kibou: tell me Rukia is this my punishment for all those lives I've taken ?!

In the middle of the ocean, y/n couldn't stop thinking about his family and his mother and what she told him to do, the biggest task that a simple 13-year-old can accomplish "Saving the world? " y/n said to himself while aggressively holding his blade.

Y/n: where the hell am I going?! 

" Kyoshi Island"

Y/n: huh? Who said that?

A feminine voice triggered y/n's ear.

" It's me y/n the blade you're holding, you have tremendous power just like the avatar, but to use that to save your loved ones, you need more help "

Y/n: if I'm as strong as Avatar is, why the hell I should get help from anyone else?

" Power is not everything you need on this path, you need people to support you, goodbye now "

Y/n: no wait I need to know who you are.

" you'll know shortly, everything will be apparent to you "

Y/n: Kyoshi island...alright then let's put our first step into saving the world.