THE SPIRIT WORLD PART 2

After the big good panda event ended, later that night in the Senlin Village during early morning hours. Aang and
Y/n are getting ready to travel to the temple of Avatar Roku, Aang tries to get Appa to move, yanking on the reins, though the bison continually refuses and sits down.

Aang: Let's go, Appa! Come on, boy!

Appa roars in protest and sits down, Aang sadly addresses his pet.

Aang: Look, I'm sorry, but Katara and Sokka aren't coming to the Fire Nation with us, If they got hurt, I'd never forgive myself.

Y/n: he's right Appa we have to leave them here it's for the best they stay in the village.

Appa did not move a muscle.

Y/n: your big butt bison won't take us anywhere that's for sure.

Sokka: I think his big butt is trying to tell ya something.

Y/n: Katara I told you already, I know that place better than anyone, they won't have any mercy on us, I may not be strong enough to save you there.

Katara: but we can't lose you and Aang, you're the last hope of the world.

Aang: Y/n is right Katara it's too dangerous but we have to go, I need to talk to Avatar Roku to find out what my vision means! I need to get to the Fire Temple before the sun sets on the solstice. That's today!

Aang airbends himself atop Appa's head y/n was already in Appa's back, but before they could leave, Katara and Sokka ran to stand before the bison, preventing him from moving any further.

Katara: We're not letting you go into the Fire Nation.

Sokka: At least, not without your friends, We got your back.

Aang looks back at y/n to get his response.

Y/n: ugh I guess we have no choice but to cooperate.

The Village leader: It's a long journey to the Crescent Island. You'll have to fly fast to have any chance of making it before sundown. Good luck.

Appa takes off with Aang, Y/n, Momo, Katara, and Sokka. Later that morning, the Senlin Village leader exits a building, but he stops in his track upon finding Zuko standing in his path. In the back, Iroh is sitting on a komodo rhino.

Zuko: Having trouble sleeping? Seen the Avatar lately?

Day has come, Appa soars over the ocean. Aang, Katara, and Sokka all watch the ocean fearfully, except for Y/n he knows what danger awaits them.

Aang: Come on, boy, we've got a long way to go. Faster!

Y/n: Appa's speed is not the only thing we're dealing with Aang.

Aang: what do you mean?

Katara: a fire nation ship, We've got trouble!

Y/n: and it's chasing us quickly, I hope it doesn't have a weapon.

A Fire Nation catapult is raised to the deck of Zuko's ship. It is loaded with a steaming projectile.

Y/n: I hate myself.

A flaming projectile races toward Appa.

Katara: Fireball!

Aang: I'm on it!

Apps nearly evade the fire ball.

Katara: We have to get out of Zuko's range, before he shoots another hot stinker at us!

Sokka: Can't you make Appa go any faster?

Aang: Yeah. But there's just one little problem.

Y/n: A blockade!