THE SPIRIT WORLD PART 1

After leaving Haru and his people to reclaim their city, The gang continued their journey to the  South Pole.

Y/N: one sheep jumping in the yard .... two sheep jumping in the yard...three sheep jumping in the yard...four...

Sokka: enough with your sheep counting!

Y/n: will you count for me so I can sleep?!

Sokka: no.

Y/n: four sheep jumping in the yard.

Katara: Those clouds look so soft, don't they? Like you could just jump down and you'd land in a big, soft, cottony heap?

Sokka: Maybe you should give it a try.

Katara:.... You're hilarious.

Y/n: maybe Aang should try it.

Aang: great idea Y/n, I'll try it!

Y/n: yeah, yeah go on.... Wait I was joking.

Carrying his staff, Aang jumps off Appa with a big smile on his face. As he begins to fall, he turns once around his axis. He falls spreadeagled, laughing joyously.

Y/n: I should have asked something else I guess, like .... Having Appa for myself.

Aang comes back up from behind them on his glider. The siblings and y/n turn around as they hear the snapping noise of Aang's glider being closed, and they watch how the Airbender plops down on the saddle, his legs spread apart and a big smile on his face.

Aang:Turns out, clouds are made of water.

Y/n: water huh?!! So rain is identify as ...sky piss!

The siblings give disappointed expressions to both of them.

Sokka: our heroes... Yeah?

Katara: unfortunately yes brother....Hey, what is that?

Sokka looks over his right shoulder in the direction Katara is looking as well. Katara gets up and walks to the front of Appa's saddle. the landscape in front of them, a large, dark patch of burned land standing out among the lush green of the forest. the gang now all looking over the front rim of Appa's saddle, surprised looks on their faces.

Y/n: fire burns everything, like a force of Nature.

Sokka: It's like a scar.

The gang is surrounded by many burned trees, and they're standing in the middle of a gray, barren patch.

Y/n: such horror this forest must have been felt.

Sokka: Fire Nation! Those evil savages make me sick! They have no respect for -

Katara: Shhh!

Sokka: What? I'm not allowed to be angry?

Katara points to Aang with a somewhat concerned look on her face as he slumps over, downcast at the sight.

Aang: Why would anyone do this? How could I let this happen?

Y/n: it wasn't your fault Aang.

Aang: but it is y/n, I ran away from my responsibility, It's the Avatar's job to protect nature. But I don't know how to do my job.

Y/n: I mean you are a child like all of us, nobody put the blame on you, and beside
You will learn.

Katara: That's why we're going to the North Pole, To find you a teacher.

Aang: Yeah. A waterbending teacher. But no one can teach me how to be the Avatar. Monk Gyatso said that Avatar Roku would help me.

Sokka: The Avatar before you? He died over a hundred years ago; how are you supposed to talk to him?