7

Basen sat on a table at the bar while Cale drank quietly.

Cale just looked at Choi Han and the others who were walking away looking for the bombs that were scattered by the secret organization.

- Aren't you going to tell Bern about this?

Ghost Basen asked thinking Bern would definitely interfere if he knew that.

Cale only looked at the wine for a few seconds after hearing that.

'Basen, the reason Bern couldn't detect the bomb, was because he didn't control the mana in his body.'

!

Basen was shocked to hear that.  Someone who might be better than Rosalyn in controlling magic, couldn't detect a bomb?

There's only one reason for that.

That person didn't move the mana in his body.

'I'm sure Bern doesn't want to get involved in the problems of this era.'

All of Bern's current actions only focus on returning Basen's body to its original owner.

Even now, Bern was busy reading books about soul exchange or about summoning souls failed magic.

Bern might still train Basen's body every morning, but besides that, Bern only reads magic books.

Bern didn't even intend to eat or enjoy his time.

'How can I make someone like that enjoy his life?'

Cale thought hard about it.

Someone who is not tied to things like relationships, what things can bind him to stay in this era?

- Hyung, you like Bern, right?  Just make him fall in love with you, he'll want to live afterward, right?

Ghost Basen said it with a bright smile.

However, Cale looked at him with a 'what nonsense are you saying' type of look.

'Did you think making that bastard fall in love would be easy?'

Cale said it with dissatisfaction in his head.

'If it were that easy, I would enter Bern's room and seduce him!'

But Cale knew it would be useless before even trying.

Also, that would be 100 percent embarrassing.  So it's better not to do it.

'I wouldn't know where I wanted to put my face if I ever did it.'

Cale could only sigh internally.

- hmm... That's why I thought telling him about the bomb would be good.  Because Bern looks like someone who is bound by a responsibility.

If emotions couldn't bind Bern, then responsibility would make him hesitate to leave Basen's body.

"I don't want him to be tied to this era because of that."

Cale mumbled and sighed.

'From what I see, Bern probably died because of the responsibility he had.  It's better not to make him stay for that reason.'

Cale massaged his head feeling like he had a headache.

Seeing that, Ghost Basen could only remain silent.

Even though Basen knows many things, he's still only a 16-year-old teenager in the end.

If Cale said that it would be bad for Bern, so he would just go along with it.