9

- I don't care what Sir Eric says!  You should at least wear clothes as good as Bern!

Ghost Basen disturbed Cale who had just woken up from his sleep.

'Why does it matter when there will be bombs will explode today?'

Cale washed his face with water and wiped his face gently.

- Umh, to make Bern fall in love with your looks?  Didn't you fall in love with Bern because of his charismatic look?

Ghost Basen was just trying to persuade Cale.  Basen didn't want to see Cale being looked at with that mocking by those nobles' gaze again!

"......."

Cale started to think about it too.

Cale Henituse's face was handsome.  It's impossible for Bern not to be attracted to his face if he wears nice clothes and has a nice hairstyle, right?

"Okay, let's do that."

Cale was also curious and wanted to see how Bern might use a red face when looking at him.

.

.

.

Cale, who was already wearing the clothes that best suited his face, and a hairstyle that made him super handsome, entered the waiting room with a satisfied face.

- Human, you look super, super handsome!

He was sure that no one could resist the charm of his face after all the effort he used.

Even the black dragon felt he was very handsome.

- Bern can't possibly not be interested in this, hyung!

Basen could feel the emotional vibrations of Bern's soul, so he could tell Cale Bern's true reactions even though his face was calm!

"........"
- .......
- .......

However, they were all silent looking at Bern, who as usual was reading a boring book about magic.

But his clothes that day were different.

If yesterday Bern looked charismatic with his own style, today, Bern was wearing clothes that no one could say that he was not a noble.

Matching blue jewels in his collar, and all the classy clothes of a noble...

The single-frame glasses that Bern uses are also very suitable for Basen's face!

Drop.

- Human!?

Cale fell to the floor after seeing Bern.

He lost badly.

'I had no experience with fashion in the first place!'

Everything he used was help from Hans!

Kim Rok Soo doesn't have time to look at the fashion he wears!

Hearing the sound of something falling, Bern turned to look at Cale.

Their gazes met and it made the situation quite awkward.

However, Cale still immediately stood up and looked confident with his appearance.

"How about my appearance?"

Cale didn't want to imitate Bern's elegant attitude, so, he just acted arrogantly because it suited Cale's face better.

Bern's face looked calm looking at Cale as if he was scanning the fashion that Cale was wearing.