Authors note

I'm so sorry for not posting. I have been extremely busy as of late. I started a My hero academia fanfic in AO3 that I have been working on, I also moved recently. I am waiting for my new computer to arrive in the mail so I can set it up and begin writing my stories on a laptop instead of my phone. I will try to write more for this fic soon, I will try to find more content also.

I have a ongoing list of things you all would like them to react to, so feel free to tell me
head-canons, scenes, and other stuff that you would like me to have them react to or would like to see in the fic. I am always open to constructive criticism, and new Ideas for my writing

Thank you so much for the comments and the votes, I really didn't think my writing was all that good, so thank you.

I will try to find more content for my next chapter and try to make it 2000+ words (I may not be able to do that though) I will also try to work on my other One Piece fic and update that one also

If you like MHA the fic is called "The Hero of Hope: Viridian by Willow146677 on AO3, please tell me if you would like me to post it here on Wattpat or if you would like me to post this one on AO3

I feel it would be best to say I don't have an outline for any of my works, they all kinda just come out of my brain into a chapter for my fics, I don't have a specific way this will be written, I have found this allows for more creative freedom and allows me to change things to make more sense later.

I am trying my best to balance my fics, aswell as school and moving. So updates will be pretty slow for a while, I am planning on finishing my other One Piece book soon though as it has less people and is harder to write, though if you have read it please feel free to write something for it in a comment and I will put it in and credit you for your work (I will ask for your permission and tell you if I will use your work in my fic)

If you have any questions or anything you would like me to add please feel free to ask or tell me.

Have a fantastic day and stay safe and healthy

434 words