Part 11

(A/N: I'm back guy's, I have received you comments and I have finally found the time to work on this fic, I have about 10 chapters of my MHA fic out so I thought that I should update this one considering the last time I updated was February 26th, which was right after I moved. I hope you enjoy the chapter<3)

Willow was smiling at the scene between F.Zoro and Dragon, but she knew there was something that could make it better. With a snap of her fingers there was a slight seating change, instead of the theater chair that Dragon had been seated in, the man was now sitting on a couch next to Garp. "Now that I have rearranged a bit, why don't we get back to the main point of this shall we?" she asked, sitting down in her chair and pulling out her tablet.

"For those who don't know this is gear second Luffy" Willow said, as she scanned the room to make sure everyone had tissues in case they were needed for one reason or another

"May I ask why he is smoking? I didn't get the chance to earlier" Sora asked, she looked slightly worried for the ravenette

"He isn't smoking but instead is technically steaming, as I explained earlier he used his rubber ability and pumped his blood in order to increase the amount of  and speed of which nutrients are delivered to his body allowing for an increased speed, but it also leads to an increase of body temperature which is where the steam comes from. The heightened blood flow and temperature cause strain to his body, specifically his organs, Luckily it has less effect on him in the future, you can ask F.Zoro if you would like."

F.Zoro nods before muttering something that has Zoro and Sanji Blushing heavily (is it obvious enough for you to figure out? I was having a very hard time trying to figure out what to have him say that would make sense without being too obvious.)

"I can tell why this is dangerous considering his blood pumps faster and increases his body temperature" Law Murmurs to himself as he thinks over what all The red haired woman had said 'wait, red Haired? I thought she had brown Hair' Law thinks to himself as he stares at the woman

Garp was looking at his grandson in a 'totally' discreet way filled with worry and love for the boy, he also "Discreetly" Brushed a hand along the boy's forehead, brushing the boy's bangs out of the way of his resting face. Sabo and Ace were sitting and watching this unfold, would either of them mention it? No, no they would not. Is Shanks a bit jealous? Yes, yes he is.

Willow was smiling softly at the show of 'totally discrete affection' from the marine. She then began scrolling through the many things she had from the boy's memory and decided on an interesting photo.

 She then began scrolling through the many things she had from the boy's memory and decided on an interesting photo