{Chapter 1}

Heyy:) Here comes the first chapter, it might not be the best but I'll try my hardest xx
(If anyone would not prefer cursing I give you a warning)

Louis' perspective

The alarm starts ringing.
"Shit" I try to find the clock and turn off the alarm but apparently I accidently push it on the floor while sleeping.
"Turn off the fucking clock!" Lottie shouts from the room next to mine.
"Sorry!" I shout back while finally finding the clock under my bed.

First day of school. Fun.

"Lou darling! Come have breakfast or you'll be late to the first day of your new school!" Mom shouts from downstairs.
"I'm on my way, mom!" I shout back annoyed. I know that she is my mother, and cares about me. She's actually the best mom in the world. But sometimes she can be a bit too caring. Like c'mon, I'm 18!

I slowly drag myself out of bed. I decide to put on a normal grey hoodie, and some black skinny jeans. I brush my hair quickly with my hand before I head downstairs to the kitchen.
"Hey Lou!" Daisy and Phoebe shout at the same time as they run over to me to give me a hug.
"Hey girls, did you sleep well?"
"Yes!" They both answer before sitting down at the kitchen table again.
"Did you sleep well Lou?" Mom asks, while turning to me.
"Alright, I guess"

I didn't.

I give her a kiss on the cheek before taking some eggs and bacon that she just made for us.

"Do you mind taking the bus today love? I know it's your first day and you probably would prefer me driving you but I'm so busy with finishing stuff for my new work. I can only drop off the girls since they start later."

"It's fine mom, really."

Hmm, sure liar.

"Thank you so much! I knew you'll understand!" She says before hugging me tightly. I finish my breakfast quickly, before heading to the bathroom to brush my teeth.
Finally I'm standing at the front door putting my shoes on.

Finally? Who am I lying to? I'd much rather stay right here the whole day.

"I'm going now mom, love you!" I shout before opening the door. Outside is a lovely sunny weather, at least. I swear that if it was raining I would have stayed at home.
Why did we have to move? I had a home, friends that liked me for me, a town where I've been living my whole life.

But then mom's new fucking job ruined it all.

Don't get me wrong, I am so happy for her. She needed that job. And besides, now I don't live in the same town as Robert. I prefer calling him that. However my mother wants me to call him dad. But I wont do that. He doesn't deserve that. Fucking liar.

I finally get to the bus station, fortunately in time. The second I sit down to rest my legs from running, the bus stops at the station. I sigh in frustration before I carefully step into the bus. There are almost no seats left. The only one I see is one besides a boy who seems to be around the same age as me. I quietly approach him since I am probably one of the most socially awkward persons ever.
"Uhm, e-excuse me? I-is this seat taken?" I try to ask as politely as I can, though I can feel myself blushing.

God, people probably think I'm some wierdo.

"No, it's free, you can take it if you'd like." The boy says kindly.
"Uh..thanks." I say, but now blushing a little less, since this guy was not some terrifying gangster who could've killed me for asking for a seat.

I carefully sit down on the seat, trying to take as little space as possible.
"Are you new or something? I haven't seen you here before." The boy asks, but now with a curious tone.
"Uhm.." But before I can answer he interrupts me.
"Oh right, sorry! I'm Liam, what's your name if you don't mind?"
Liam says quickly with a smile.
"It's okay don't w-worry. I'm L-louis."
"Your not much of a people person are you?" Liam asks kindly. I shake my head slightly.
"Well nice to meet you Louis! What year are you on? I asume you go to the same school as I do?"
"Year 3. What about you?" I say feeling a bit more comfortable. Liam tells me that he also is on year 3 and that we probably will have some classes togheter.

I really wish so, since he is the only one I know here.

Harry's perspective:

Beep...beep
I hear the alarm clock ring, but I don't care since I'm way too tired.
"Hurry up Harry! You're gonna be late!" Mom shouts from the kitchen.
"Ughh" I sigh before hitting the clock with my hand. I put the blanket over my head trying to fall asleep again. But then I hear steps, and someone opens the door.
"Wake up, lazy ass!" Gemma shouts before dragging the blanket off my body. I whine in irritation. She opens the curtains that cover my windows and I sigh in anger while trying to cover my eyes.

"What the fuck do you want?!"

"For you to wake up! You're gonna be late on the first day of school, idiot."

I sigh again but louder, making sure she hears it. I slowly stand up and take out a pair of black skinny jeans, and a white t-shirt. I put them on and I quickly run my hand through my hair. I have no energy to put a bandana on, so this will do.
I run downstairs to the kitchen, before taking out some orange juice from the fridge. Mom is eating a toast at the kitchen table with Gemma on the seat opposite her. I put the orange juice in a glass before I drink it. I do a sandwich which I eat quickly, then I brush my teeth. After a while I'm outside the door on my way to the bus station. I'm meeting Zayn and Niall there, since none of us had the energy to drive ourselves to school this morning.

"Yo man! What took you so long?" Zayn shouts when I'm just a couple of meters from them.
"Sorry, I overslept." I apologise. After some minutes we see the bus coming from afar. When it stops at us we walk into it before taking our usual seats at the back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is the first chapter! What do you think about it? As I said in the beginning, it might not be the best but I promise to make is as good as possible!

A big thank you to Daria( louisthelittlefreak ) who helped me edit this chapter, thank u so much love for the support🫶🏻🫶🏻

Love you lots xx
Lina<3