{Chapter 6}

Heyy lovess xx how are yall?? I hope that the last chapter was okay, I decided to start writing on chapter 6 already 1 day after chapter 5 was published, I got so many ideas hahah xx
Hopefully this turns out okay, please let me know in the commenst:)

Enjoy xx

Harry's perspective

After lunch I had history with Zayn and James which was boring and resulted in me once again staring at my phone the whole class.

Just as I'm about to take out my things for the music lesson I see a pair of familiar blue eyes. Louis and Liam are standing about ten lockers away from me taking out their stuff. They are deep into a conversation so they don't notice me peeking from behind my locker door. Liam is talking on and on about something and Louis listens carefully. I decide to walk by them on my way to music. I take out the rest of my things and close my locker. As I walk by them I get eye contact with Louis and he immediately freezes. I give him a small smile before turning my head in front of me.

Louis' perspective

After art me and Liam walk over to our lockers. Liam is talking about the lesson and that he thinks that the art teacher Ms. Michaels is terribly unclear in her instructions of how the painting is suppose to look like.

"She does this everytime! No wonder why no one gets more than an E in her class" He says and I nod.

As we keep on talking I suddenly meet a pair of green eyes. I immediately freeze and Harry seems to notice it because he gives me a small smile before turning his head and continuing walking by.

What the fuck.

Liam notices my mood change and looks in the same direction as I do. When he sees Harry he changes from worried to annoyed.

"Uh I forgot to tell you but you have to unfortunatly make it on your own this lesson" He says while changing to worried again.

What. No no no no please.

"Don't worry about it, it'll be alright, okay?" He says and pats my shoulder. I nod and give him a small hug.

"Thanks Li, I'll try" I say trying to make atleast a small smile.

"Anytime mate" Liam smiles.

We take out our things before Liam show's me where the music class is. On the way there I can feel it harder to breathe and I try to calm myself down.

Nobody is going to hurt you. You'll be okay. You'll be okay. You'll be okay...

I'm so caught up in my thoughts when Liam suddenly stops outside a door.

"Here it is" He says.

"T-thank you" I say and feel myself panicking.

"Take a deep breath, if you need me I'll be in the biology classroom that I showed you. You'll be fine Lou don't worry" He says calmly and gives me a hug that I accept. I nod and take a deep breath.

Okay, here we go. I can do this.

I carefully open the door and see a small hallway. I wave to Liam before silently closing the door. I walk further into the hallway and get to another door. I can hear people talking and laughing on the other side.

Take a deep breath Louis.

I open the door slightly to reveal a big room whit different instruments and around 20 people. In the front there's a man writing on a whiteboard. I open the door more and close it after me. Unfortunatly the sound of the door gets the attention of some people.