CHapter 15

Harry? Harry attemped suicide??!??! You thought it was all your fault. But if wasn't fair. Harry cheated on ME, you thought. You wanted to run into the hospital and hug him and fall into his arms. But you loved Niall far too much to give him up.

You got to the hospital.

Liam: (Y/N)! You made it! 

You: How is he??? Is he okay?

Laura: Oh look. The scums here. Fuglo jumblo. 

You: Seriously? Here? RIght now?? Your kidding. Our ex boyfriends attemped suicide and your making fun of me? Your worse than scum. 

Laura grabbed your hair and pulled you down. She bit you. She got control of you. But you weren't expecting what she did next.

Laura: YOU BITCH. I LOVED HARRY. 

You: YOU CHEATED ON HIM SLUT!

Then Laura pulled out a knife and tried to cut you. Lucky for you, Niall had just arrived and  he pushed you out of the way. Laura had stabbed his chest.

You: NIALL. WHAT. DID. YOU . DO!!!!!!! MY BABY. NO. AH HOW COULD YOU YOU UNCONSIDERATE WHORE!!!!!!

Laura: I... I didn't mean to.

Louis: Thats it I'm calling the cops. 

Laura: YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE. 

She stabbed a needle in his arm and he passed out.

Laura: anyone else move, and your next.

Laura walked into Harry's room. What could you do? Your boyfriend just got stabbed and your ex was in danger. You had to do what was right.

You: LISTEN BITCH ITS ME YOU WANT. KILL ME. NO ONE ELSE. ME AND HARRY ARE OVER. JUST KILL ME.

Laura ran up to you. You where sweating. She kissed your cheek.

Laura: I'm not done with you that easily. Good day.