Chapter 13

You and Niall spent the rest of the day toegether. Niall dropped you off at home. You decided to check your mail. You hadn’t checked in a long while. In the mail was a letter from Harry.

Dear (Y/N),

I’m still in love with you. I’m currently in Paris with my mother Anne. She noticed how gloomy I’ve become. She wanted me to cool off from you. Sadly I couldn’t. I regret everything I did with Laura. It was wrong. I hope one day you will forgive me. I love you so much. No one will ever mean that much to me than you. 

                                                                  Love, 

                                                         Harry Styles

You crumpled up the letter and went to bed. You still loved Harry, but after all that  you weren’t gonna lose Niall. A few tears went down your cheek. Harry Edward Styles should be forgotten.

You woke up the next morning and got dressed. You heard a knock on your door. You opened it. It was a girl about 21 who looked like Harry.

You: How may I help you?

Gemma: I’m Gemma, Harry’s sister. I need to talk to you.

You: Okay. Would you like anything to drink?

Gemma: No thanks. Listen my brother has been very sad. He hardly comes out of the house and sobs every night. I beg for you just talk to him. Please?

You: I don’t know. I’m dating Niall now. It took me forever to get him. And i will NOT loose him because of your brother. I will only talk to him. That is all.

Gemma: Fine. When can you see him. 

You: Tomorrow. At 7 pm.

Gemma: I’ll tell Harry.

After Gemma left you were nervous. You hadn’t seen Harry in forever.

You decided to call Niall and tell him what happened. He knocked on the door.

Niall: I missed you.

You: I missed you so much more.

You passionately kissed. You grabbed his shirt and kissed him for a long time.

You: Niall Horan, I really don’t wanna lose you. I will be your princess for ever.

Niall: You will be my princess forever and ever. 

You: I need to talk to you. Its important.

Niall: Uh oh. I’m listening.

You: Gemma came over. You know Harry’s sister.

Niall: Okay.

You: Tomorrow she wants me to meet up with harry. I said okay. But I want you to come with me. Please I will owe you big time?

Niall: Of course.

You: I love you so much.

Niall: I love you more.

You: Niall, I want you to promise me something.

Niall: Yeah?

You: Never leave me for someone else please? I can’t take anymore hurt.

Niall: I will be by your side forever.

Niall kissed you.

You: I love you. You are my lucky charm.

Niall: No, your mine.