Chapter 12

You decided to go over to Danielle’s house for support.

You drove up to her house. She lived with Liam in a huge apartment.

Liam: Hey (Y/N) wasn’t expecting you! 

You: Yeah I know. I usually talk to Harry or Niall about this stuff but obviously I can’t.

Liam: i really care about Niall. That girl is making his life MISERABLE. If my girl did that I would end it immediately. But my Danielle’s amazing.

You: Yeah… you know Niall for a long time. Any idea how to break them up?

Liam: Look just tell him how you feel. He really likes you. Thats what i would do

You: You think?

Liam: I know.

You: thanks SO much Liam. say hi to Danielle for me!

Liam: Kay!

You left and tryed calling Niall. Of course he didn’t pick up. Hannah would be at the house so  you called the homephone pretending to be Nialls mum.

Hannah: Helloo?

You: Hi, who are you? I’m Niall’s mother. I need to talk to Niall.

Hannah: Uh why not? NIALL GET OVER HERE ITS YOUR MOTHER!

You: Hello? Niall?

Niall: Your not my-

You: SHHH i need to talk to you. Hannah’s been keeping me away. Meet me up at my house? Please? Its important? Its (Y/N) by the way.

Niall: Uh sure mom. Bye. I love you.

Then he hung up. Did he mean the “I love you” or was it just for the mum ac

15 minutes later Niall was at your house.

You: Niall! 

you ran into his arms.

Niall: Hey.

You: Look I need to talk to you its super important.

Niall: Okay..

You: Look. I’m not happy. I’m miserable. I like you and your taken. I’m sorry but do you really like Hannah? She’s so fake! And she treats you so bad. You do know she got plastic surgery! I’m sorry. I just I … I LOVE YOU! There I said it. Now please. I want to be your princess. I need my prince.

Tears came down Nialls face.  

Niall: I… LOVE YOU TOO. NO I HATE HANNAH I WANNA BE WITH YOU! OKAY! I SAID IT. 

Nialls phone started ringing. He answered it and put it on speaker phone.

Hannah: UGH WHAT DOES YOUR MOTHER WANT! I WANNA… GO SHOPPING UGH! 

Niall: I’m not going shopping. I’m not with my mother. I’m with my princess (Y/N) I’m sorry your not the one for me.

Hannah: WHAT THATS NOT FAIR. I HAVE PROVIDED SO MUCH FOR YOU!

Niall: Bye Hannah your moving out of my house. Good bye you better be gone or I’m calling the cops.

hannah: YOU WILL REGRET THIS!

You jumped into Nialls arms.

You: I love you Niall Horan.

Niall: I love you so much more.

You kissed him passionately. You were so in love.