Chapter 17

The person who grabbed you was actually your ex. Mike. 

You: MIKE?!?! No what do you want? Please let me go. 

Mike: Aw no. I missed you. Your going to be mine. Its about time we got back toegether.

Quickly you elbowed him in the crotch, and while he was squealing in pain you rain off. You ran and ran and ran until you got to Liam's flat.

You: LIAM HELP OPEN UP PLEASE! 

You screamed and threw yourself against the wooden door. You concluded he wasn't home. You ran off the door and decided to go to the hospital. Until-

Mike: You didn't think you could get away that easily, did you?

You: Please Mike not now. Any time but now. Not the day.

Mike: Oh I heard about your precious boyfriends and their exes. We have a flight for Amsterdam. Where getting out of here.

He handcuffed your hands toegether. You had an idea on how to get away. You crashed your lips against his. You jumped and put your legs around his fit torso.

You: Now to make it easier, unhandcuff me.

Mike: I knew you still loved me.

You: You have no idea. 

After he unhandcuffed you he held your hand. You didn't feel sparks or anything. Quickly you kneed his area.

Mike: OWWWW YOU BITCH!

You ran off toward the hospital. You walked in and asked to see Niall and Harry. 

You: Um hello. Can I see Niall Horan and  Harry Styles.

Lady: Well they checked out here.

You: What? They where in Comas? Who checked them out? 

Lady: Well they went to a different hospital and sorry but that information is confidential.

You: Please I need to know. They might be in danger.

Lady: Alright let me see. A young man named Mike White.

Your heart dropped.  They where in danger.

You; U-um what h-hospital?

She told you the hospital and you rushed to find it. 

Mike: I knew you would come here eventually. Want them to live? Be mine.

You: M-mike? Why are you doing this to me?

Mike: I-I love you. I want you. Your gonna be mine one way or another.

You looked over at your lovers. You loved them too much to let them go. But then again you wanted them to live.

You: Okay. I give in. I'm yours.

Tears rushed down your cheeks.

You: Just- let me kiss him one more time. Niall. Please?

Mike: Fine. But hurry up.

You walked up to the motionless body. You leaned down and felt his soft lips on yours.

Suddenly you felt someone kiss you back.

You didn't want Mike to notice.

You: Can I please have a moment alone please?

Mike: Fine.

You: Niall! Your awake! I'm going to miss you. I'm going to Amsterdam with Mike. To save you and Harry. I have to be with him in order to keep you guys alive.

NIall: N-no you can't- I can't stand life without you.

You; Me either. I don't want you dead.

Niall: I can take care of myself! Please stay.

You: I can't. I love you Niall. Nurse! He's awake! Bye Niall Horan. Your free of me now. Have an amazing life.

Niall: N-no! Nurse bring her back! Please! Nurse!

You walked out with that, tears rushing down your cheeks. Mike was outside and he grabbed your hand. You saw the others giving you a puzzled look. You gave them a sad one back. They understood.